I am happy to adapt my teaching methods to the needs and wants of any student, though I always seek to involve plenty of discussion and active engagement with the subject. Exam technique can be equally important as substantive engagement with the subject, so I ensure to hone these skills wherever necessary. Access to model answers and self-directed learning exercises will also be provided.
I have recently graduated with distinction from the GDL at City Law School, prior to which I completed an undergraduate degree in Philosophy, attaining First Class Honours. I thoroughly enjoy both subjects and am keen to explore all of their facets and peculiarities with anyone eager to learn. I also have qualifications in Psychology, Geography and English.
I have previously worked as a foreign language English tutor to international students of a range of ages and abilities, as well as a personal tutor to a diploma student in Sociology for nine months. In both capacities I employed collaborative and interactive teaching methods to great effect with measurable results.
Additional fees may apply for travel.
- Graduate Diploma in Law (distinction): 2019 - 2020
- Publication: 'Oblique Intention, Moral Elbow Room and Mes Rea in Murder', The City Law Review (Sept. 2020)
- MA Hons Philosophy (first class): 2013 - 2017
- Immigration Law Caseworker: November 2018 - June 2019
- English Tutor (iTutor group): August 2018 - November 2018.
- Sociology Tutor (private): October 2017 - June 2018.
- Psychology Diploma (B1): 2015
- A level Psychology (B): 2012
- A level English (B): 2012
- A level Geography (B): 2012
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest philosophy lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, ethics lessons for all!
Taking humanities general lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|