My lesson structure will consist of a learning objective where there is a new focus each lesson. I will also help students with any English homework that they are struggling with. As a tutor, I will try my best to help students achieve the best possible grades in a fun learning environment.
I graduated in Law with a LLB this Summer. I have previously done work experience in nurseries and have taught children of various ages before. I also did English Literature A-level along with Sociology, Psychology and Biology and received B's and above in all subjects.
I can travel to students homes in Uxbridge too.
I graduated in law this Summer at Brunel University, and hope to gain legal experience where I can put my academic skills to practise. I have shown an outstanding commitment in the compulsory field of education and I have also demonstrated good leadership skills, communication and time management in the Army Cadet Force and National Citizenship Service (where I gained other qualifications, mentioned below). I am hard working and always participate to my best ability when working individually or in a team.
(2016-2019) Brunel University, London
LLB (Hons) 2:2
Modules included: Company law, International Human Rights, Banking law
and Intellectual Property law
I achieved a 2:1 in all my coursework assessments and
completed a dissertation (10,000 words) on the subject of
International Human Rights and Prison systems.
(2009-2014) Queen Elizabeth’s Girls’ School, London
Courses studied AS Level – Biology, Psychology (B) English Literature(C)
A2 Level - Sociology (B), Psychology (C)
English Literature (C)
GCSEs: 14 A*- C grades including English, Maths and
Work History/ Experience
(2013) Nurseries in Whetstone and Barnet
- Working with children
- Ensuring safety
(2015) Volunteering in ‘North London Hospice’
- Meeting customers and answering queries
- Phone calls
- Organising the presentation of the shop floor
- Sorting out clothing
(2017) Poundland in North Finchley
- Working on the tills
- Helping with self-checkout
- Customer service
(2019) Claire’s accessories
- Supervisor – Managing a team of workers and ensuring work is being completed as efficiently as possible.
- Working on tills – ensuring brilliant customer service and answering any queries customers may have.
- Discussing our promotions with customers and increasing sales.
- Customer inquiries on the phone regarding ear piercing or product enquiries.
- Cashing up – This involves counting the money in the till and depositing the correct amount into the bank.
- Calculating sales per hour – This is to see whether the company is meeting the targets compared to the previous year.
- Organising the presentation on the shop floor and general customer inquiries
Teamwork and Communication Skills (pass)
Improving health and fitness in uniformed organisations (pass)
Personal development through adventurous activities (pass)
Land navigation by map and compass (pass)
Expedition skills (pass)
Youth/Senior First Aid Qualification from Northwest London and Middlesex Army Cadet Force
Race for life assistance and community service during my time in the Army Cadet Force
I can speak fluent English, Gujarati and I also understand Hindi
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£12||Not available||£12|