My teaching method starts later on. Firstly I try to understand each and every childs mental level and hence I start my teaching. I focus teaching to students by giving a simple example and then through step by step. since we all know maths is a subject which required Practice and practice makes a man perfect.
I am a Graduate in science (PCM.......Also done Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
My 10th and 12th are from C.B.S.E. Board............... I had an experience of more than 05 years as a home tutor and a practical experience of teaching government schools students from class I to VIII.
I had recently came to U.K. to live with my husband from India. Earlier i was working in Govt. Sector as Office Assistant.
Contact No. +(concealed information)45
43, Warwick Crest,
Arthur Road, Edgbaston,
Contact No: - +(concealed information)45
Email: - (concealed information)
Seeking a career opportunity to utilize my skills, enhance my knowledge and contribute to my organization’s growth and further improve my personal & professional skills.
• High School from C.B.S.E. Board in 2003.
• Intermediate from C.B.S.E. Board in 2005.
• Bachelor of Science (PCM) from D.B.S. (P.G.) College, Dehradun affiliated to H.N.B. Garhwal University, Uttarakhand in (2005-2008).
• B.Ed. from Blue Mountain College, Dehradun affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University in (2009-10).
• One Year Certificate course in Computer from APTECH, Dehradun.
• Six-month diploma course in Computer Accountancy from Perfect Accountant, Dehradun.
• Worked as Private Home Tutor for more than 05 years from year 2005 to 2011.
• Worked as Office Administrator at Fusion Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun from 7th December 2011 to 21st December 2014.
• Worked as Data Entry Operator (Office Assistant) at Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd., Dehradun from 11th November 2016 to 17th June 2019.
• Attended EDP (Entrepreneurship Development Programme) conducted by the Institute of NIESBUD from 24th Sept, 2013 to 18th Oct, 2013 in Dehradun District of Uttarakhand.
• Appreciation Certificate for relentless services given at UPCL.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITY
• Attended 03 days training camp of Scouts & Guide held at Blue Mountain College, Dehradun.
• Attended blood donation camp several times.
• Participated in Dehradun Marathon-2017 for 21km.
AREAS OF STRENGTH
• Very effective team member, love to work as a team keeping individual participation in mind.
• Discipline being the key factor of success and making sure it is implemented at all points of time for great results.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, Sincere, flexible & Hardworking towards my work.
Date of Birth : 26th July 1990
Blood Group : O Positive
Gender : Female
Husband Name : Mr. Arvind Singh Gusain
Father Name : Mr. Daljeet Singh Negi
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English & Hindi
Hobbies : Listening to music, Learning, Gardening, Cooking
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
DATE (RUPALI GUSAIN)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£8||£8||Not available|