I would teach at a clear and basic level to begin with to grasp the level of the individuals ability and then see which fields within their course they need the most help with and focus on those areas so that they are able to maximise the amount of marks they could get in that area of maths.
I am a new tutor looking to impart my knowledge of maths onto others. I have graduated with a high 2:1 in Maths with finance and have helped friends and family members with their maths over the course of my academic career.
GSCE and below: £10
Further Maths A-Level: £20
University of Southampton: BSC Mathematics with Finance; Graduated with high 2:1 (68%),2nd Year Average: 62% (2:1), 1st Year Average: 70% (1st Class).
• Dean’s List Award for outstanding performance in 1st year of study.
• Potentially Relevant University Modules: Financial Mathematics, Microeconomics of Markets, Mathematical Finance, International Banking, Futures & Options.
Charterhouse, Godalming, Surrey (2012-2017)
• Pre-U’s: Mathematics D3, Further Mathematics D3, Physics P1, Economics P1. Equivalent to 160 UCAS Points.
• GCSE’s: 10 A*-B including A* in Mathematics and A in FSMQ Mathematics.
• Sciens Capital Investment (2019): Became more proficient in Excel through data crunching for a risk report.
• Jefferies (2019): Learnt more about the risk department at Jefferies and became more comfortable with Excel.
• UBS (2015): Shadowed a person in corporate Lending.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|