My teaching is very relaxed but intense enough for children to learn new sports and enjoy playing and watching sports for an active lifestyle. I like to plan group based tasks so the children also learn communication skills for future life.
I am a graduate student of performance in football analysis. I am looking to help children learn different types of sports so they can enjoy sport as much as I do! I am also wanting children to have an understanding of leadership and being a team player.
UNIVERSITY OF SUFFOLK: 2016-2019
WATERFRONT BUILDING, NEPTUNE QUAY, IPSWICH IP4 1QJ
· Performance Analysis for Football - Full time undergraduate degree
VALLEY PARK SCHOOL: 2009-2016 HUNTSMAN LANE, MAIDSTONE, KENT ME14 5DT
· BTEC Level 3 Double Sport (Distinction)
· BTEC Level 3 Cambridge Tec IT (Distinction *)
· BTEC Level 2 Health and Social Care (Pass)
· BTEC Level 2 Media Studies (Pass)
· IGCSE English (D)
· GCSE Mathematics (C)
GCSE Science (D)
Skills & Abilities
· I am experienced in coaching in a wide variety of sports.
· Sports include: Football, Cricket, Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball and a variety of team events.
· I am friendly and approachable.
· As a team player, I am a vocal member of the group and completely understand how efficient communication improves results.
· I am experienced in promoting sporting clubs and activities. For example, I have designed and printed flyers for a Volleyball club and contacted primary schools to arrange presentations for clubs.
· Three years’ experience using Sportscode Pro software at University of Suffolk (2016-2019). This involved designing code windows with different categories for example goals and shots. This also involves coding football games which entails splitting the different parts of the game into the categories in the code window. When all the clips are gathered together they are organised into a timeline in sequence. The clips in each category are then edited to the right length. Any clips that need to be made interactive are sent to Chyronhego Paint software or similar.
· Three years’ experience using Chyronhego Paint software to improve visual appearance of clips gathered from Sportscode or similar that enable the user to annotate and enhance clips at University of Suffolk (2016-2019).
· Some experience of using Apple software in an analysis suite at University of Suffolk (2016-2019).
· Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
· A good understanding of designing and formatting interactive presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
University of Suffolk:
· Involved in the student union in organising events such as volleyball and futsal.
· I’ve participated in sports teams and coached mixed volleyball and women’s futsal.
· I was a course representative during 2016-2017. This involved regular meetings with my academic department teams and the student union as well as informing students of important issues.
· Elected as school prefect 2014-2016. Duties included:
· Lunchtime supervision of students in canteen to ensure appropriate behaviour.
· Assisting at parents’ evenings.
· Assisting at Open Evenings for year 6 students and sixth form applicants.
· Leading tours around school.
· Assisting form tutor with supervision and management of a year 7 group.
· Elected as team leader for the sixth form Sport Relief fundraiser. Experience gained;
· Gave assemblies to different year groups.
· Designed and printed promotional flyers for display around the school.
· Managed the sixth form student football team in a charity match against the teachers.
· Picked the team and organised team to play towards different formations and playing styles.
· Made substitutions to impact on the game.
· Volleyball coach at Maidstone Volleyball Club:
· Ran classes for 3 different age groups. The age groups were Youth 5-10, Juniors 11-17 and adults 18+.
· Responsible for developing skills of players from beginner to intermediate level.
LIBRARY ASSISTANT | UNIVERSITY CAMPUS SUFFOLK | FROM JANUARY 2019 – APRIL 2019
· Activities included:
· Gathering reservations and sorting them into order for placing on the holds shelf.
· Searching for lost items.
· Collecting returned books and placing in order on returned book trolleys.
· Assisting students to find their resources.
· Making sure that available loaned out equipment works efficiently.
· Making the library neat and tidy for all students.
· Helping students to book sessions with the library learning services.
· Skills included:
· Communicating well with other students to improve their chance to complete a task.
· Helping students use technological equipment.
VOLUNTEER TEACHING ASSISTANT | EASTBOROUGH PRIMARY SCHOOL, KENT | FROM NOVEMBER 2014 – JANUARY 2016
· Activities included:
· Assisting with PE classes and clubs.
· Working with small groups to improve their learning.
· General classroom duties.
Hobbies and Interests
· I have a golf handicap of 16 and have played in regular tournaments.
· I hold a PADI Open Water SCUBA Diver qualification (St Lucia 2016).
· I am a life-long West Ham Supporter and England supporter.
· Attend regular university activities for example futsal and volleyball.
· I like to attend the gym several times a week.
· I am currently working my way around the major stadiums and sporting events of the world!
cricket lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest football lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, basketball lessons for all!
Taking volleyball lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|