My teaching method is that I strongly believe it is important to work with the child, in the way that they learn best, which ever way that may be. For different subjects i have found different tactics are successful, for example using Buzz words, demonstration, role play and discussions.
I am a Creative Media Graduate, with experience in tutoring all creative subjects. I have excelled previously in school in my English and Maths' lessons, where I achieved A and B across the board since GCSE level. I have worked with children of all ages, both at home and at the chosen location and wish to expand further.
Depending on Travel the cost will vary, only to contribute. This can be discussed privately, and we can arrange a set rate.
Cancellation is allowed without cost* with 48 hour notice, half price cost at 24 hours notice and full price if it is less than 5 hours before.
*Cost = Cost of Tutor Session (without travel)
I am an enthusiastic, trustworthy and dedicated candidate who focuses on working hard in any environment and I’m incredibly keen to strengthen my skill set. I’m a confident person, but also humble and work well both in and outside of a team, using my communication and organizational skills to aid me in this. I believe I am a very creative person and pay attention to detail, style and am able to create successful products matching the desired aesthetic. Time management and reliability allow me to work well under pressure confidently and calmly, which i believes is an important skill.
Company: Clifton Private Finance
Position: Junior Editor
Dates: July 2018 – present
- Working with the senior editor to create blogs and case studies for the company
- Creating SEO content
- Updating social media
- Photography and infographics
- Working with a CMS – Wordpress
- Writing posts and blogs for several sister companies
Company: Beale and Company Solicitors Firm LLP
Position: Administrative Assistant
Dates: July 2017 – July 2018
- Ensuring all paperwork is filed and documented in the correct manor.
- Insuring all admin duties are fulfilled to the highest standard of organization and succeeding in my time management goals.
- Working as an admin assistant, filing, dealing with email correspondence, post distribution, DX and other administrative duties.
- Working closely with Partner for Windows, Microsoft programs such as Excel and word.
- Working within Claims handling administration; Creating spreadsheets for claims summaries.
- working with Xactium and similar accountancy and insurance administrative/support duties.
- Experience in working in a team as support staff, and gaining more responsibilities as I work hard, leading me to a position where I trained the new starters due to my experience and hard work.
Company: Elm Legal Management
Position: Sales Executive (Part Time while at University)
Dates: October 2016 – June 2017
- Sending out information around Wills and last testaments
- Ensuring excellent telephone manner and keeping the level of respect to a high-quality
- Using transferable skills from customer service to maintain a positive relationship with customers, allowing them to feel able to trust the brand.
- Breaking the record for the section’s sales’ commission, evidence of hard work and amicable and an relatable personality whilst communicating with customers
Company: Pacific Blue Surf and Skate Shop
Position: Floor Assistant
Dates: February 2014 – August 2014
- Demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Working well within team
- Prioritizing work load depending upon busy periods
- The teacher was so dissatisfied with my work, that she accused me of shear carelessness
Education and Qualifications
University of the West of England BA Filmmaking and Creative Media
September 2014 – June 2017
- Documentary making
- Set design
- Sound design
- Journalism and PR
Weald of Kent Grammar School Sixth Form
AS - Drama, media, English, sociology – A – C
A - Drama, Media, English. A – C
September 2011 – July 2013 Kent College Pembury 10 x GCSEs including English and Mathematics September 2009 – July 2011 Work Experience - Photography and filmmaking for Alleykats Clothing Line - Photography and filmmaking for Greg.AK artist - Marketing for Alleykats and Katraz
- Social media and online PR for Katraz/Alleykats Clothing Line - Subtitles writer, editing, photography at A&R Production Company.
Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint advanced and Outlook
IT and computer literacy skills, including a range of software’s.
Partner for Windows, Partner mail. Marketing – social media, web design, graphic design for PR and marketing (digital and physical)
Photoshop and editing/production suites
Design and copy writing
Working within a range of CMS platforms
SEO content writing
Social media optimization
Copywriter for website and blogs
Art, music, creative studies.
Sports, fabrication, travelling. DJ Resident for Concrete Jungyals – active in events, music, DJ and production.
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|