Each student is unique and unrepeatable, we will find the way you learn best.
Some of the methodologies that I use are:
- Teaching through contextual situations (from a cooking class to preparing a job interview)
- Theater and direct communication activities
- Analysis of audiovisual material (films, video games, music, etc)
- Grammar automation exercises
- Outdoor classes to practice descriptions of the environment
Postgraduate student in Education at the University of Aberdeen, with 5 years of teaching experience in Spanish, Italian and Chinese high schools and academies.
Among my qualifications are my ba(Hons) , my official accreditation as a DELE examiner and my courses for providing support to SFL pupils through a range of activities at all stages, evaluating and providing feedback.
I had the opportunity to teach small and big groups, one on one, online classes, tutors and adult groups.
I can help you prepare your exams, understanding grammar and improving your pronunciation.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|