I believe it is imperative for a Teacher to have a method in place. I will be developing lesson plans catered specifically to the students need as this will enable structure and improve learning. I will be teaching in an interactive manner using creativity to assist students learning. I shall also be using sumative and formative assessments to identify the level and learning of the student. This will assist in teaching both groups and individuals.
I am a professional, reliable and confident Teacher having taught groups of 12 at a time. My education and some experience is from Pakistan where Urdu is the native language. I inspire my students interactively and aim for excellence.
I have taught students ranging from 5 to 21 years in age and take pride in ensuring my students are comfortable and therefore willing to learn.
Travel costs will be included depending on the travel distance. A 24 hour cancellation policy on both parts by Student and Tutor shall be present.
I am an enthusiastic individual who can relate to people of all backgrounds and all levels. I hold a very good sense of personal integrity and ethic adhering to all policies and procedures. I am a friendly and helpful person who has a welcoming smile. I have a strong sense of responsibility and work far and beyond the duties allocated to me on a personal and professional basis. I am trustworthy, confident and adaptable. I am patient, tolerant and a sensitive individual who is non-judgemental. I am aware of confidentiality and am confident in examining my own thoughts, values and teaching methdology. I always ensure my students are comfortable and motivated. I adhere to ensuring my students reach their true potential.
Skills and Abilities
• Good IT Skills
• Good Business administrative skills
• The ability to communicate clearly and tactfully
• Effective management interpersonal skills
• Exceptional communication and Organisational skills
• Excellent Public relation skills.
• Setting and reviewing performance standards.
• Comprehensive knowledge of self- motivation and financing.
• Effectively meet deadlines and punctuality.
• Have the flexibility and initiative of working well as part of a team or individually.
• Ability to adjust in all environments and surroundings I am placed in.
• Multi lingual (Urdu, English, Punjabi and Arabic)
Self Employed Tutor Location: Oldham, Greater Manchester
Dec 2018 – Ongoing
• Teaching students of 5 to 16 years on an individual and group basis.
• Using interactive methodology
• Providing Summative and Formative tests as well as self-assessments
• Adapting the lesson to each student’s need.
Store Operative Location: Oldham Jan 2018 – Ongoing
• Providing good customer service
• Stock taking
• Customer care
• Stacking shelves
• Ensuring up to date merchandise is present
• Unloading production palettes
• Ensuring customer, store and staff safety
• Adhering to company values and beliefs
• Implement company policies and procedures
• Dealing with customer complaints
• Maintaining a professional attitude always
• Mediating amongst staff as and when necessary
• Working alongside team members and on my own when necessary
• Maintaining hygiene of store
• Adhering to all other duties assigned
Voluntary trainee Pharmacy Assistant Location: Oldham Jan 2018 – Mar 2018
• Serving customers
• Making blister packs
• Disposing of expired medication
• Labelling items and restocking store shelves
• Ensuring Customer care.
• Adhering to the set guidelines by the dispenser or Pharmacist
• Taking messages and basic Admin duties.
• Preparing and cooking hot food when required
• Ensuring good customer care
Self-employed Driver Location: Islamabad June 2016 – Oct 2017
• Driving safely and responsibly.
• Delivering goods directly to a customer’s house or to a business premises.
• Carrying out vehicle maintenance inspections.
• Maintaining a vehicle, keeping it clean, tidy and well cared for.
• Book keeping
• Picking up orders and loading vehicles.
• Bringing faulty or damaged stock to the attention of the Managers.
• Knowledge of using specialised snow and ice clearance equipment.
• Using handheld computers and scanners to register goods.
• Interacting and building up a relationship with customers through regular deliveries.
• Following correct procedures with every delivery.
• Liaising with delegates.
• Carrying out all checks and procedures from pre-delivery to post-delivery.
Self Employed Tutor Location: Islamabad April 2016 – Oct 2017
Pak Hope School System Location: Gujrat April 2015-July 2016
Job Title: Head of Administration
• Dealing with finance
• Basic Administrative duties
• Stock taking
• All external affairs such as public relations and establishing donations.
• Liaising with parents and the charitable care home known as Sweet home.
• Marketing of the school
• Searching and negotiating deals for land to build a new school
• Tutoring students of all age
• Liaising and finalising construction contracts
• Delivering training related to team building, effective workload management, Policies and procedures of the school.
• Creating & developing the student discipline protocol.
Self-employed Driver June 2011 - April 2015
Location: Kotli, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan.
Duties: Same as driving job mentioned above.
1993-2003 Metric from Government High School, Khad Gujran.
2004-2006 Higher Secondary FSC from Post Graduate College, Kotli.
2007-2011 BBA Honours in Business Administration from University of Azad Kashmir, Kotli.
Hobbies & Interests
I thoroughly enjoy teaching and interacting with new and inspiring individuals.
Excellent References are available upon request.
IELTS lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|