My pupils and colleague always find my way of teaching interesting fun and easy to understand. I normally start my teaching according to the level of my students to find the best way to teach what they really need for their future job.
I'm a Graphic designer with over 15 years of experience in Photoshop. I used to teach students and adults photoshop level 1 and 2. Now I would like to bring my teaching to the next level offering my over 10 years experience in the fashion retouching industry.
Freelance Model Retouch and Ecommerce
0798 - 423 - 5842
Skilled and adaptable image retoucher, compositor and e-commerce coordinator, with 5 years professional industry experience and 10+ years Photoshop experience. Versatile and creative with progressive experience in graphic design skills, pertaining to FMCG, corporate, editorial and fine art. Proficient in using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and photography software.
Efficiently seeks out appropriate photo editing subjects and opportunities and performing photography activities according to clients'
instruction. A friendly individual who has a knack for getting along with people from different walks of life.
Bernhard Deckert Ltd - East London June 2019 to Present
• Ecommerce retouch, High-End retouching/colour correction/swatch matching/ colour compositing and multi layering image correction retouching in RGB/CMYK, as well as colour profile management.
Clients include, Alexander McQueen, McQ, Charlotte Olympia, J.W. Anderson, Matthew Williamson, Cutler & Gross, Christopher Kane, Swarovski, Markus Lupfer, Liberty, CTO Lighting, Harris Tweed, Rob Bacon, Marianna Harakunen, Riyka, Goya and Noel Stewart.
Little Red Panda - London October 2018 to Present
• High end retouch
• Product Retouching • Model retouching
Clients: Mulberry, Ted Baker, Monsoon Accessorixe, Assos, M&S, OMEGA, Stone Island, Paul & Shark, United Colours of Benetton.
Freelance Model Retouch and Ecommerce
River Island - London December 2015 to Present
• Implemented a modern Colour Managed Workflow and Increased Efficiency of Digital Asset Management.
• Worked closely with photographer.
• Adobe Photoshop, Capture one.
• Model Retoucher and E-commerce.
• Create and use Photoshop actions to speed up workflow.
Retouch1st.com - London July 2013 to Present
(concealed information) 1st.com - London, UK
• Responsible for online Ecommerce, High-End image retouching/colour correction/swatch matching/ colour Management, beauty,
compositing and multi layering image correction retouching in RGB/CMYK, as well as colour profile management.
• Retouched wide variety of subjects ranging from fashion.
• Interpreted directives from clients and successfully render photo manipulations according to client style aesthetics.
• Determined scope and breadth of projects quickly and supply accurate quotes for requested completion.
• Responsible for creating digital artwork and graphics and retouching and manipulating photographs. • Improve image quality with Photoshop to remove unwanted marks, blemishes, scars, or injuries on a photograph.
Founder and Photo Editor
Myschoolyear.co.uk 2011 to Present
• Created different variables on Photoshop for school photos, proof cards, scripts and digital retouching and compose.
• Upheld consistency in quality control and coordinated metadata captions between on-site photographers.
• Researched and expedited images to clients regarding breaking celebrity stories, fashion, hair, and makeup trends.
• Learned and utilized an in-house photo-editing program to retouch images and provide color enhancement.
• Developed extensive and expert knowledge of Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
Retoucher - London
February 2011 to September 2013
focalpointpackshot.co.uk - London, UK - Retoucher
FMCG - post production retouching, image editing
• Restored images and corrected imperfections in the designs and models of products and archiving digital photos.
• Worked directly with Photographer for all aspects of set-up, editing, and preparation of final copy of image.
• Successfully retouching, designs and mechanical production for ads and prints.
• Proactively designed conceptual complimentary works and arts for new products. • Restructured current styles and optical effects for final presentation.
Image1st.co.uk 2008 to 2009
• Skin Retouching, nip/tuck, colour, correction, Digital Art. Each production is tailor-made to client specific requirements.
• Created fashion stories with photographers to determine lighting, background sets, and style.
• Collaborated with Lead Photographer concerning overall shoot setting and implemented fashion choices to maximize.
• Oversaw logistics and model preparation during photo shoots, including responsibility for luxury jewelry and merchandise.
• Provided wardrobe styling for Editorial Photo Shoots, Fashion Brand Look Books & E-commerce Fashion Boutiques.
Ax Line Studio - Georgetown, MA 2007 to 2008
- Full time
• Designed a variety of electronic designs for prints and packaging projects.
• Edited complex photos and graphics to reach the desired effects and appearance. • Developed and maintained print/web collateral, graphical standards, marketing
• Evaluated visual effects and concepts for launching campaigns.
• Clients: Pepsi, Colgate, L'Oreal, Vogue, Revlon.
Graphic Designer - Full time
Cool Faces - usa 2004 to 2005
• Increased productivity of retouching department and assisted the studio manager through streamlined workflow
• Involved creatively with editors and photographers to make the final retouched images.
• Worked with creative teams in conceptualizing themes and pitches of commercials and print ads. • Magazines included: OK Magazine, People Magazine, Revolver, Rides, Antenna, Scratch, and Celebrity Hair Style.
• Provided proposal designs under extremely tight deadlines and working environment on CMYK and RGB colour correction.
The California Institute of the Arts - California
September 2000 to 2004
• PHOTOSHOP (10+ years)
• ECOMMERCE (5 years)
• WORKFLOW (5 years)
• PHOTO RETOUCHING (10+ years)
Certifications and Licenses
CAPTURE ONE Adobe Phtoshop CC
● Freelancing Training and Mentoring ● Critical/Creative Thinking ● Images Enhancement ● Online Advertising & Ecommerce ● Organization Development ● Confidentiality
● Excellent Photo Retouching ● Post-production & Art work ● Effective Communication
● Ecommerce Retouch ● Meticulous Details-oriented ● Complex Problem Solving
● Model Retouch ● Ability to follow instructions ● Smooth Workflow Management
● High end Retouch ● Total Quality Management & Reporting ● Analytical research Skills ● Visualizer ● Colour Correction ● Proficiency in English & Spanish
● Brochures & Business Cards ● Photo Manipulation ● Leadership & Team Building
• Technically proficient in using the photo editing software of Adobe Photoshop CC, Cs6.
• Strong ability to create Photoshop actions, droplets, variable, photo manipulation, and performed colour correction for final image.
• Ability to work with precision and fine detailing while making alterations to the pictures.
• Knowledge of High -End retouching techniques frequency separations and standards of digital retouching.
• Efficient at establishing coordination between the associates at all levels.
• Capable of multitasking and remaining professional in fast paced environments.
• Possess excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Motivated achiever who consistently exceeds goals, earning high stakeholder/client satisfaction rating.
Perfect! I have been using Photoshop for years on and off but I'm self taught. I want to refine my skills and learn to do things in a more efficient and professional way. I had my first session with Juan, I learned some interesting techniques and I can't wait to learn more.
Great student enthusiastic about learning Photoshop techniques and I'll be glad to teach my best.
I found it quite difficult to learn at first until he helped me. Brilliant tutor and excellent advice.
Juan is brilliant professional, very friendly, and punctual.
Highly skilled in Photoshop, answer all my questions and help me with my project.
I'm glad I hired you.
Excellent teacher. I learn all the skills that I needed for my project
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest graphic design lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, photoshop lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|