I am a professional Chinese Mandarin teacher with good experience in teaching children and adults from absolute beginners to advanced levels, whether its one-to-one lessons or group sessions.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Mandarin Chinese.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Diploma on Chinese Language and Literature.
Degree on Economics.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £25 per hour plus an extra charge of £5 – £10 for the travel cost.
- Where do you teach?
Either teach at home or at the student's home in any area around Twickenham, Richmond, Kingston, Surbiton, Egham as well as other regions in South West and central London.
- When are you available?
I teach days and evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From age 5 to adult, covering all levels.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Teaching online lessons by Skype or Wechat.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught students to pass their exams such as HSK test, YCT test, GCSE, A Level etc.I have also taught students from absolute beginner level to intermediate level in a short time.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• Diploma on Chinese Language and Literature
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|