I am a current Scholar of the Royal College of Music and violin teacher based in Central London. My aim is to teach violin and music theory in an engaging, fun and supportive atmosphere.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I offer instruction in violin and music theory/harmony.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a current scholar of the Royal College of Music.
- How much do you charge?
£30.00/hr (£15.00/half hr) plus travel costs outside of London Zone 1-2.
- Where do you teach?
I typically teach in student's homes in and around West and Central London (Kensington, Chelsea, Hammersmith, Chiswick.)
- When are you available?
Flexible availability centring around afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Ages 3 - adult. Students of all levels and experience are welcome.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Interested students are prepared for ABRSM exams.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Over five years of one-to-one private violin teaching experience as well as experience with instruction in small groups.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Trained at the Royal College of Music under Laura Samuel and Itzhak Rashkovsky.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Current students range from a beginner aged 4 to an adult learner preparing to apply for her postgraduate in composition.
• BMus (Hons)
violin lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|