I am an enthusiastic young and energetic tutor who loves to work with students of all ages according to their needs. My lessons are very fun and interactive, concentrating on the practical understanding of the subject matter.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
University Essays, A/O Level Maths, University Level Electronics, C++ Programming, University level Logistics and Supply Chain subjects.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
GCSE ( 2 A*s, 7A's) A'levels (4 A's in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Urdu) BEng Electrical Engineering (Air University) MSc Engineering Business Management (University of Warwick)
- How much do you charge?
Primarily, I charge £25 for a lesson while I charge £15 for the first consultation lesson.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach at my place (central London, Fulham Road) or can alternatively visit students anywhere in London but connected by public transport. This includes Ealing, Southall, Ruislip, Edgware road, Knightsbridge, South Kensington, Earls Court, Hammersmith, Oxford Circus, Marble arch, Euston.
- When are you available?
I am available most of the week which includes weekdays, weekends, mornings and evenings. No time constraints at all.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach mature students too, so no limit on ages
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
A'levels (or equivalent), GCSE and University Level
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught many students who were not able to perform well in essay writing and social sciences. My teaching techniques have not only removed their fear of lengthy essay and assignments but also have instilled in them the confidence and command on their studying ability. I will not only teach you how to score marks but will also teach you to get a grip of the subject.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
• Electrical Engineering
• Engineering Business Management from University of Warwick
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|