For me, the most important thing is engagement. Then comes practice and more practice (because it is true that practice makes perfect!) Obviously as a student my teaching experience is limited, however I feel as a newly graduated student it is extremely relevant and valuable.
I am a passionate student, who has recently finished secondary school and the GCSE syllabus. Throughout school I excelled in all my subjects especially English, Geography, RS and Spanish and therefore feel as though I am qualified to pass on my knowledge.
Grades predicted for GCSE:
English Literature- 9
English Language- 9
I am a 16 year old student living in Chandler’s Ford who is hardworking and determined to succeed. I am enthusiastic, outgoing and enjoy meeting new people. I have proved myself to be punctual, trustworthy and reliable, as well as taking pride in everything that I do.
- Attended Sherborne House School, Lakewood Road from ages 3 to 11.
- Attended Thornden Secondary School, Chandlers Ford from September 2015-2020. Finished with predicted grades of 8s and 9s (all A*s) in Triple Science, Graphic Communication, Spanish, English, Maths, Geography and Religious Education.
Previous work/volunteering experience:
- Work experience in coffee shop Naked Coffee in Southampton, where I received barista, waitressing and chef training. I practiced many skills that are valuable in the catering industry.
- Spent one week working in a fashion production company known as WIB Agency in West London doing fashion research and administrative duties. This gave me an insight into the world of creative media.
- Trained as a member of St John Ambulance Cadets for over two years. This gave me experience in working as part of a team and communicating with others as well as valuable first aid training.
- Delivered newspapers for Anderson’s News, a local business in Chandler’s Ford. This gave me experience in employment and working for a business.
- Volunteered as a young leader for a Chandler’s Ford Cub pack where I learned how to lead activity sessions and work with young children.
- Undertaken small jobs for family and friends, with tasks such as washing cars, planning events, designing cards and babysitting.
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, meeting new people, writing, reading, and photography. I also enjoy travelling, as I crave new experiences and try to take every opportunity I am lucky enough to be given. I am available immediately for full time or part time work.
reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|