Learning the harp should be fun. Your harp lesson will be an all-round experience, concentrating on a strong technique, aural, theory, sight reading and the opportunity to play with others.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach the Clarsach and the Pedal Harp.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I get most of my pupils by personal recommendation.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £36 per hour. The first trial lesson is free.
- Where do you teach?
I teach mainly at home in Reigate, but also at a few schools in Surrey.
- When are you available?
I can usually arrange lessons to suit the individual.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from six or seven years old upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for any Associated Board exam including Grade 5 Theory.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
The harp is a wonderful instrument to learn. Give it a try!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching for many years and have prepared students for solo work, entry to Music Colleges, Scholarships and exams. I also run a Harp Ensemble which my pupils can join and we play at Charity Concerts and other such venues.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up-to-date CRB certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied with Renata Scheffelstein.
harp lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£38||£38||Not available|