I am a harp teacher based in Watford. Lessons available from July 2017.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach lever harp (up to grade 5) and pedal harp (all levels)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I graduated from the Royal Academy of Music with a BMus (First Class Honours) in 2011, followed by a DipRAM and MA in 2012. I also received the LRAM teaching diploma in 2010. In 2017 I was made an Associate of the Royal Academy of Music (ARAM)
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 for an hour and £20 for 30 minutes.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home in Watford.
- When are you available?
Due to my work I can't guarantee that I can teach at the same time every week so I'm more suited to those who prefer to have a flexible timetable and arrange from week to week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages. I teach lever harp up to grade 5 and pedal harp (all levels)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I usually follow the ABRSM syllabus. However it is up to the students if they would like to take the exams and if this syllabus is not suited then it is no problem to follow a different course.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am a professional harpist and I regularly work with orchestras in the UK and Norway. I also teach private students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a DBS from Queen Anne's School (2015)
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained in Wales with Dylan Wyn Rowlands and Elinor Bennett. Afterwards I moved to London to study at the Purcell School and the Royal Academy of Music with Skaila Kanga and Catherine White.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a member of the Musician's Union.
• MA, DipRAM, LRAM, BMUS
• Associate of the Royal Academy of Music (ARAM)
harp lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|