I am a concert pianist and split my time between London and New York. I am a Yamaha Artist and a member of NARAS. I have just completed my debut album produced by Russ Titelman featuring Marianne Faithful.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Piano, Music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BMUS (HONS) TrinityLaban
MMUS Manhattan School of Music
- How much do you charge?
£45 an hour plus travel if needed.
- Where do you teach?
I like to to teach at my home in West Kensington but am also willing to travel.
- When are you available?
Throughout the term and holidays. I teach seven days a week in the early morning or late afternoons and evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and up to undergraduate level and all in between.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Yes I tutor online.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been playing the piano since i was three and teaching for around fifteen years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I do.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained at Junior Guildhall, Trinity College of Music, and Manhattan School of Music.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
NARAS and am a Yamaha Artist.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have students of all ages and abilities in both London and New York.
• Undergraduate Degree from TrinityLaban in Music Performance
• Masters Degree from Manhattan School of Music in Music Performance
• Fully up to date CRB checked
• Member of NARAS and a Yamaha Artist
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|