I have finished my MSc in Electronics Engineering at the University of Southampton and will be doing my PhD next year at the same university.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Maths, Physics, Electronics Engineering and Computer Engineering.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MSc in Electronics Engineering, BSc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £15.00/hr.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach at your home anywhere in Southampton or if it is not possible I have my own place as well in Southampton.
- When are you available?
I am available every day, but the exact time needs to be agreed as I have some other students to teach as well.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I can teach up to university level for any age.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can teach GCSE, A level, 11+ Exam, 13+ Exam, KS1, KS2, KS3, Higher Education level and for American Exams.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been a tutor for 7 years and I have been teaching all of the subjects mentioned above.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I have trained many students outside of the UK, but in the UK I have also trained some students at the University of Southampton.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
University of Southampton.
• MSc in Electronics Engineering
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|