I would like to teach chemistry subject to the secondary school pupil and undergraduate chemistry students. My method and techniques of teaching will be via giving lectures , use power point to clarify the lesson and show different samples .
full-time Teacher from 2009-1016, Worked in the Chemistry laboratories including (Analytical Instruments, Organic and Biochemistry , Organic identification and physical chemistry laboratories) at the University of Sulaimani, Kurdistan region
• Supervising and helping students (Chemistry, Biology and Pharmacy students) in the labs.
• Whenever the students could not grasp certain concepts/principles I had to break it down into
its simplest form and exhibit a great deal of patience. This required an excellent use of
communication skills in order to convey concepts in a concise and understandable way for the
• While I am knowledgeable in my subject I was aware of the fact that I was learning important
skills from my students.
• Required a degree of empathy and patience, whilst communicating in a clear manner in order
to further my student’s understanding.
• Experienced in a variety of techniques including organic synthesis, product characterisation
and kinetic analysis by UV, NMR, IR and GPC Techniques.
Education and Qualification
(September 2013 – October 2014) University of Sheffield, Sheffield, Master in Science
• Awarded MSc with Distinction*
• Modules including Fundamental Polymer Chemistry, Biopolymers and Biomaterials, Polymer Characterisation and Analysis, Research and Presentation Skills, The Physics of Polymers, Design and Synthesis of Polymers, Smart Polymers and Polymerisation, polymer laboratory
skills and Research Project.
• Studying MSc course allowed me to develop a broad range of skills including learning the very latest developments from experts in theory and spectroscopy, synthesis, analytical science, chemical biology and materials.
(October 2004-July 2008) University of Sulaimani, Kurdistan-Iraq, BSc in Chemistry, Awarded BSc (Hons) (2:1)
• Fourth year research project title was “Distillation and characterisation of
Crude oil of three different oil reservoirs of Kurdistan regions”, investigating
and characterising the components of the crude oil of the three different oil
• Achieved first class results in laboratory work
• Developed presentation and interpersonal skills through attendance at conference of the 4th year project for four different Universities and Awarded 2nd out of 30 students.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||Not available|