I have done my master master in computer science from Germany and bachelors in Information technology. I have several years of experience in teaching . my favorite subjects are database(sql server, postgresql), programming language(c,c++, java, HTML,XML), basic of computers and microsoft office(Ms Access)
I have worked for two different universities and delivered lectures for various subjects in computer science . These class consists of practical and theory classes , i have also worked during my studies in Germany inside the university as a research student.
Address: 21 Wedgetail Eagle Avenue , Nickol Karratha
Email: (concealed information)
Mobile: +61 (concealed information)
I am authorized to work in Australia
Aug 2004– July2008 : Bachelors - Engineering Information Technology, Kurukshetra university, India
Subjects: Object Oriented Programming(C, C++, Java), DBMS
Mar 2012-Jan2017: Master Degree – Computer Science Engineering, University of Applied Science, Frankfurt Germany
Subjects: Data Mining, Advanced IT- Security, Advanced Testing Methods, Pattern Oriented Software Architecture, Introductory Data Analysis, Real-Time Systems.
Thesis Research Subject: Generalized linear modeling (GLM) applied on non-life insurance data using SAS.
Description: A Sweden based third party motor insurance dataset (a real dataset) and a simulated dataset used to estimate total payment, claim severity and no. of claims using SAS analytical tool. This thesis is focused on different GLM methods applied to estimate these target variables. Tweedie -Compound Model, Poisson Model, Gamma Model and Negative Binomial Model are applied for the estimation. Analysis Results in SAS Enterprise and SAS Studio are compared for both data sets.
STUDY RELATED PROJECTS
Project Name: Comback Airline Reservation System
Role: Test plan & master test specification report development and prepared and executed test cases.
Project Name: Implementation SSH Port Forwarding & TLS.
Role: Implemented a scenario of SSH port forwarding and created a Java Server using TLS and connected with web browser. Used certificates for client side authentication.
Project Name: Simulation of Insulin Pump
Role: Requirement & Design Analysis. Worked on project plan (Project Estimation), test cases.
Project Name: Cryptography Simulation System in C++
Title: Trainee Engineer
Organization: Air Liquide Germany , The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
Nov 2012 – Jan 2014
• Worked with Database management team, Server monitoring, Documentation management.
• Prepared conversion plan of database MS Access to MS-SQL.
• Worked on IT Disaster Management plan (prepared and execute dependency management i.e Air Liquide running application and network devices , Recovery Dependency)
• Research and investigation for SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) based network sniffing tool and prepared a business case for this.
Title: Research Assistant
Organization: University of Applied Science Frankfurt Germany
Apr 2013- Sept 2013
• Worked with network security research group and Research on Alternative Reaction for network Intrusion.
• Research on Open Maturity Model for running projects in University and responsible for creating and managing wiki page for University Research Group.
Title: Assistant Engineering Professor
Organization: Shri Ram College of Engineering and Management India
August 2009 - January 2011
• Teaching on C++, Computer Network, Mobile Communication, web development (HTML, Java Script, XML) to undergraduate students.
• Preparing and giving lectures, as well as grading papers and tests.
• Performing Research in related subject to help students with ready resources.
Organization: M Power Mobile formerly Sapphire Mobile Systems India
Sept 2008 - Feb 2009
• Study application requirement and write test cases and test scenarios for practically all the features and functional areas of the application.
• Took part in the weekly QA status meeting discussing the findings, bug fixes ; sent the status report to QA manager
• Prepared and reviewed UAT test artifacts (Test Plans, Test cases, Traceability Metrics, etc.) with project stakeholders
• Writing and Executing the Test cases, analyzing the Test results and Defects Tracking.
• Operating Systems – Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Dos, Linux
• Programming Language – Java, C, C++, Python (design patterns)
• Testing Tool: JIRA
• Analytical Tools: R , SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Studio, TIBCO Spotfire
• Data Base – Ms-Access, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL
Date of Birth : 24-10-1986
Sex : Female
Marital Status : Married
Language : English (Fluent) German (Basic)
Hobbies : Painting, outdoor sports and yoga
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking HTML lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|