My teaching method is practical. Bring what you have so far/show me what you have and lets work on it together.
I have been working with university students for over 10 years and regularly see CV's that have had no guidance whilst being written. While I still work with students, I am keen to ensure those looking for new opportunities have a better chance. Especially those looking for their first job. Be that as casual work alongside university or a full time job afterwards.
I am an ambitious individual who is diligent and always willing to learn. A strong team player with the aptitude to work on her own initiative with proven communication and organisation skills and ability to work under pressure. I have gained valuable experience in customer service and currently looking for additional part time work in the evenings or weekends as a source of additional income. My keen interest in creativity has inspired me to create my own bespoke personalised handcrafted wedding stationery business in my spare time and have been doing so since starting University. This encompasses self-marketing through exhibitions at wedding fairs (including The National Wedding Fair), designing and producing handcrafted stationary for clients. This has lead me to organise the rest of an event from scratch if a client wishes to ensure their theme runs through, which I thoroughly enjoy.
Key Skills and Attributes
• Confident and concise communicator: Demonstrated through current role as a Membership Services Manager for Club Wembley.
• Ability to work to under pressure and to strict deadlines: Effective time management and organisational skills were demonstrated whilst working in the promotional merchandising department Drayton Press, which enabled me to always meet tight deadlines. Working within golf travel and such a reactive environment which is weather dependant has also required this.
• Computer literate: Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I current use Microsoft Dynamics, Zeacom Desktop, Zeacom Administrator, Zeacom Reports, Audience View and Fortess. In addition to these I have previously used Salesforce, AutoCAD, 3Ds Max, 2D Vector works, Google Sketch-up, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and am able to draw freehand, all of which were utilised for presentations and assignments throughout my Bachelors Degree. The ability to have great attention to detail, I still actively using these when making invitations or organising events in my spare time.
Date: July 2016 – Current
Company: IMG – Club Wembley, Wembley Stadium, Wembley
Job Title: Membership Services Manager
My previous managerial experience has enabled me to develop further within my current role. Managing the Membership Service team at Club Wembley means we have operational responsibilities in addition to the day to day running of the account management team. Some of my key responsibilities include:
1. Ensuring daily, weekly and monthly targets and KPI’s are met and reviewed in 1 to 1’s and team meetings.
2. All new sales contracts are drafted, checked, sent and logged on our CRM system. Returned contracts are logged, welcome calls and access cards are sent out accordingly.
3. Making sure the team is always equipped with the required & relevant knowledge of new events, new products, the stadiums facilities and training to progress them as individuals.
4. Pre event, event days and post event preparations and planning for Club Wembley. This includes duties such as making sure invitations & tickets are sent out in advance to members and all checklists and accreditations are complete and ready before an event. Overlooking the processes and operations for my team on an event day, including security and team pre-briefs and de-briefs. Post event feedback from my team and the wider team needs to be collected, collated and actioned. Going through and incorrect/fraudulent ticket issues individually to prevent ticket touts/illegal resale at future events. Attendance reports and review is complete on all members with and without hospitality.
5. Ongoing monitoring and recruiting our temp budget and casual workers pool to guarantee I always have a reliable pool to dip into when required.
Date: February 2012 – July 2016
Company: Golfbreaks.com, Windsor
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
My friendly and hardworking attitude allows me to work and deal with issues effectively in a customer-facing environment. Managing a team of 10 in the customer service department, key responsibilities include:
6. Daily management of client calls, dealing with queries or problems related to bookings in an efficient and timely manner ensuring targets and KPI’s are met.
7. Recruiting new full time members of staff every few months and running the placement recruitment for the whole customer service department.
8. Managing a mixed team from placement students and full time members of staff. I train and direct them by conducting 1 to 1’s each month, appraisals every 6 months, initial and ongoing training, managing their holiday requests and supporting them with any personnel issues that may have an affect on their job.
9. Alongside my managerial duties I also look after the new Live Chat department and am building up a knowledge base of FAQ’s on Salesforce on my own. This is due to go live to the rest of the company in coming weeks. In addition to this I have a big hand in organising the company’s annual event every November.
Date: Aug 2010 - Aug 2011
Company: Drayton Gifts/Uxbridge Press, Uxbridge
Job Title: Sales Executive
Key responsibilities included:
• Telesales - calling existing and new clients in order to expand customer base and volume of work/orders
• Tracking producing client orders in a timely manner
• Working in customer service; interacting with customers and dealing with queries or problems
• Supporting a small team with promotional merchandise artwork and printing.
Organisation and time management skills were demonstrated whilst working in a demanding environment.
Company: D&S Personnel Agency
Job Title: Receptionist / Administrative
I have worked in various roles on a temporary basis whilst studying for my Bachelors Degree. These include administrative roles and working as a receptionist for companies such as Mercedes and Thistle and Guoman Hotels Corporate office.
Date: 2006 – May 2008
Company: Claremont Executive Homes Ltd, Windsor
Job Title: Design Executive
Worked in PA capacity for 1 year after which earned a promotion to Design Executive. Key duties included developing marketing strategies such as designing brochures and leaflets as well as website content. Utilised creative skills to input in interior design of residential developing schemes for Company.
________________________________________Education and Qualifications
• 2006 - 2010 London Metropolitan University, RESULTS
BSc (Honours) Interior Design & Technology 2:1
• 2004 - 2005 Uxbridge College, Hillingdon
Foundation Studies Diploma in Art and Design MERIT
• 2002-2004 Swakeleys & Abbotsfield Post 16 Centre, Hillingdon
AS and A Levels in Art, Economics, Philosophy and Ethics and Media
• 1999 - 2002 Swakeleys Secondary School, Hillingdon 9 GCSE’s A-C
I have a keen interest in art and design with my forte being fine art and crafts. My strong passion for art is what inspired me to start my own business. Other hobbies include photography, reading, listening to music and going to events & concerts.
________________________________________ References - Available on request.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest resume - cover letter’s writing prep lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, proofreading lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£13||Not available||£10|
|5 hours||£10||Not available||£50|