Experienced coach for careers help, CVs, application forms and interviews. Soft skills coaching too e.g. presentation, personal impact, management skills.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
* If you're applying for jobs, I can show you how to analyse a job advert, write a great CV / application form to match that job advert and I can coach you in interview skills.
* If you need a boost to get out of a rut, I can teach you how to motivate yourself and manage your time better.
* If you'd like to brush up on your soft skills such as people management, communication, presentation and personal impact then I can give you specific coaching to meet your need.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a degree from the University of Oxford and a PhD from the University of Southampton
- How much do you charge?
My rates are shown above
- Where do you teach?
I am flexible: I teach from my home in Wadhurst (near Tunbridge Wells) but I am in central London once a week too. I am happy to Skype with you if that is easiest.
- When are you available?
I am available throughout the year, every day of the week including weekends, subject to other appointments.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Generally 18+, no particular qualifications or experience needed.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Via Skype, although ideally I prefer to meet face-to-face for the first session.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been coaching individuals and groups in careers (including CVs, interviews) and soft skills since 2000. I do a lot of work with job seekers, and undergraduates / postgraduates at universities.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
No but I am very happy for parents of under 18s to accompany the tutee and/or meet me in advance, if that is helpful
• BA, MA from Oxford
• PhD from Southampton
resume - cover letter’s writing prep lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|