I am a highly qualified teacher who has a passion for ensuring all children develop a love of learning that lasts a lifetime!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach primary Maths, English and Science.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a NPQH (National Professional Qualification in Headship), PGCE and BA (Hons).
- How much do you charge?
For consultation lesson, the fee is £20. I am more than happy to take small groups (2-3) children. The fee would be £20 per child. For individual lessons, the fee is £35. This fee includes all travel etc.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at students' homes. I am willing to travel to any location in North West London.
- When are you available?
I am available Monday to Thursday from 5.30pm to 8pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach at Primary level - aged 5yrs to 11yrs.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Key stage 1 and 2 SATs
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I look forward to working with you to help you achieve your very best. Reach for the stars!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught across all primary phases for the last 16 years. I am also an experienced senior leader.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|