I always expose my students to the most efficient methods of teaching I have experienced. I believe that no matter how advanced you are, the main goal is to find clever solutions to technical challenges so they don't affect your joy of music making.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach violin, chamber music and music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
2014 - 2018: BMus Hons at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama
2002 - 2014: Szymanowski Music School in Warsaw, Poland
- How much do you charge?
I charge £35 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I am happy to travel, I usually teach at students' homes.
- When are you available?
I teach 7 days a week and I am quite flexible with times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and all levels!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I have given lessons via Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
My Encore profile: (concealed information)
- What kind of experience do you have?
I started developing my teaching skills when I was 16, helping my younger sister and her friends with various musical challenges.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I had masterclasses with Maxim Vengerov and Stefan Tarara and have studied with Krzysztof Smietana, Carole Presland, Jan Stanienda as well as members of the Royal String Quartet, Heath Quartet and Endellion Quartet.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a member of the Musicians' Union.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Most of my current violin students are young kids and teenagers and we usually focus on preparations for the ABRSM exams. I make sure to cover all elements required for the exams as well as pieces and exercises that help overcoming particular technical weaknesses and develop musicality.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|