My Name is Azmiara Chaudary and I am here to teach and help students complete their course work at BTEC level for most subjects. I will help to use the net to access the right sites to get their answers from. Use of books to answer coursework question. Along with knowledge on how to reference these sites and book in their coursework. Furthermore I will give them Knowledge on the layout of their coursework.
I currently have experience in teaching. However as I have been a student for college for the past years and am currently doing a business HND.I have a lot of skills and knowledge on completing course for various subject areas .Therefore I will be great help to anyone who is finding difficult to start and finish the course given my most BTEC courses. As mentioned above I have many ways in which I can help you start and finish your course at college.
14 Nettleden Avenue, Wembley
An ambitious, proactive, super-sharp, self-starting Friendly person with a passion for helping others, and always acting in a sensitive and diplomatic manner. Very flexible, adaptable and keen to learn. Cheerful disposition, even when under pressure. Competent user of Word, Excel, and other systems.
• Customer Service: Excellent customer service skills with the ability to diffuse difficult situations
• Communication: Excellent interpersonal & communication skills both written and verbal
• Bi Lingual: English and Urdu
• Commitment/Motivation: Energetic and enthusiastic in pursuing projects
• Interpersonal Skills: Able to relate well to others and to establish good working relationships
• Teamwork: Work well on own initiative unsupervised as well as within a team
• Constructive: Willing to take to on less attractive tasks, contributing practically to the team’s success
• Initiative: Ability to see opportunities, to set and achieve goals and act independently
• Problem Solving: Thinking things through in logical way in order to determine key issues
• Flexibility/Adaptability: Flexible and proactive and able to adapt to a variety of solutions
• Self-awareness: Aware of my own strengths and skills and have the confidence to put these across
• IT Knowledge: Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Internet, Email
• Quick Learner: Ability to absorb knowledge swiftly and implement within tasks required
• Research skills Able to carry out various types of research that may be required in a given task.
• Good skills in technology such as: Printing, digital printing, scanning, copier etc.
• Event planning: Able to plan and organize events for a company like conferences, Christmas parties etc.
• Client communication: Communicate well with necessary clients such as jouralisists, community, other companies etc.
• Microsoft skills: As able to be competent on Microsoft office package I am able to write good reports, make excel sheets, use publisher for making leaflets etc.
• Marketing skills Passion for working in marketing know how to market companies on online and offline platforms such as: Facebook pages, website creation, twitter etc.
• Overall skills: Good entrepreneurial spirit with skills in numeracy, creative flair, having innovative ideas, be hungry to learn, have plenty of energy and enthusiasm and be a real team player.
2009 – March 2014: Family owned business
• Dealing with Customers
• Handling monetary transactions
• Sales and promoting products
• Stock control of deliveries
• Maintaining high standards of cleanliness
• Resolving disputes and customer complaints
• Marketing special offers and promotions
Sept 2016 - Current
HND Business course- This course is a two year course which finishes in 2018 June 30th.It has many units as part of the course which is why I know acquire knowledge and skills in the following area of business:
• Unit 1 business environment – Business environment unit gave me knowledge about the various government policies in business and skills of how to deal with them and keep them in mind in a business startup.
• Unit 3 HRM Human Resource management: The HR unit gave me knowledge about HR and also skills in interviewing people and selecting them for a job.
• Unit 2 marketing essentials: marketing essentials gave me knowledge about the tasks carried out by a marketing department in a business and also skills on how to market a company online and offline using given resources and how to differentiate a brand etc.
• Unit 40 international marketing : The unit gave me knowledge about the international market and why businesses chose to go international and the procedures involved.
• Unit 6 Project management: Unit 6 gave me the necessary skills required to manage a project well within an organization and knowledge about project management
• More units are also part of this business HND Course where I have also acquired further skills/knowledge in.
NVQ Level 2: IT’S Business Administration, Duration of Course: April 2016 – September 5th 2016.
In the duration of the business administration course I gained knowledge and skills of business administration and also was put on work experience in a company called The Central Law Practice. Which was a law company where I had worked for experience in administration for three weeks.
General duties at central law practice where I worked as Receptionist/Admistartion Duration of Experience Gained: July 1st – 22nd July 2016.
• Data entry on excel worksheets.
• Filling in records and arranging as appropriate.
• Assisting administration staff members and dealing with any related work.
• Entering data into system with training provided on the placement.
• Ensure correspondence, reports, records etc. are filled promptly and in the correct records.
• Sorting out law paper work and ensuring the right paper goes into the right file.
Level 1 Certification in Customer Service 27th June 2014.
Level 1 Award in Personal Finance 24th June 2011.
Level 1 and 2 Certificate in Preparation Working Life 24th June 2011.
7 GSCE Including English and Math’s A to C grade in 2011.
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest written comprehension - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||£85||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||£170||Not available||£200|