The Lean Startup methodology has been widely accepted in the world of entrepreneurship since many years ago, but it is how it is applied to a creative sector that makes the difference.
This, in addition to an active listening approach to your needs, strengths and ideas, allow me to understand where you are, what you want and the next steps to make it happen. All of this through an active Build-Release-Learn cycle, to keep you busy doing what you are good at and challenging your skills to reach new levels.
After an initial free assessment, where I will understand your goals, ideas, motivations and expectations, I will send you a proposal of the steps ahead.
Many of the outcomes of the session heavily depend on how you execute, or not, the established tasks and agreements. I will do my best to keep you on track and give you strategic support for those difficult decision making moments for your endeavour. I will challenge you and take you out of your comfort zone, always helping you to overcome those moments with your own creativity, sensibility and personality.
After supporting +2000 creatives in Latin America and becoming a multiple times scholar in the field of the Creative Industries on Ivy League Universities in the US and the UK, it is time for me to support the new generation of emerging creatives and artists in their endeavours.
I have mentored animation studios, visual artists, music studios, photographers, theatre companies and many more Creative and Cultural Industries in their journey through the last 5 years, supporting them to achieve both financial and strategic goals.
My experience as a former entrepreneur, my ability to understand your strengths and the use of innovative entrepreneurial methodologies adapted for the creative mindset, makes me the perfect fit for your Creative Career.
Consultant for Creative and Cultural Industries focused on assessing and mentoring incubation programmes for creative entrepreneurships, looking to upscale operations and strategies for financial and strategic improvement. Experienced in supporting ideation, development and evaluation of social-impact initiatives through the arts and strategic partnerships between public and private sectors with the purpose to develop creative ecologies and sustainable creative cities whilst taking into consideration the perspective of the relevant societies. Skilled in executing large-scale workshops and artistic projects.
- UCL (University College London). London, UK. (2019-2020)
Master in Creative and Collaborative Enterprise - Scholarship Awardee
- The University Of South Carolina. Columbia, USA. (2017)
Savvy Arts Venture Challenge - Arts Entrepreneur Diploma - Arts Venture Challenge Scholarship Awardee
- Georgetown University. Washington D.C., USA. (2015)
Global Competitiveness Leadership Program Diploma GCL Scholarship Awardee
- Berklee College of Music. Boston, USA. (2016) — (Non-Certified MOOC)
Creativity & Entrepreneurship
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana. Bogotá, Colombia. (2012)
Management Principles, Economy Principles, Accounting Principles
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana. Bogotá, Colombia. — Bachelor of Music
JULY 2004 - MARCH 2010, Bogotá, Colombia.
Creative Entrepreneurship Lab, Bogotá, Colombia. Co-Founder & Project Manager
JULY 2015 - PRESENT
- Lecture and workshop delivery for Creative Business Network (Denmark)
- Mentor in different Creative entrepreneurship programs, including the Bogota Music Market and Zumo+.
- Mentor for World Change Makers (CodeIs – Ecuador).
- Develop the academic curriculum to be shared with artists in the different events held.
- Lead public lectures & Workshops about Arts Entrepreneurship (Operational Excellence, Marketing, Copyright, Fundraising Strategies, Product Development, Communications, Look & Feel).
- +2000 artists reached in LatAm (Colombia, Perú, México, Brazil, Panamá).
- Budget management
The Global Leaders Program, Washington D.C., USA. International Programs Coordinator
MARCH 2017 - PRESENT
- Connect and Liaise 50 Cohort Members from the program to at least 2 International programs per year, to develop and monitor Fieldwork Assignments intended to promote social development and entrepreneurship through arts.
- Relationship building with each Fieldwork Assignment with High Profile contacts from every International Host Partner Institution.
- Design, execution and evaluation of the GLP Community Workshop Series. Online workshops and lectures to International Partners around the world. 56 series in one month, reaching 750 beneficiaries in North, Central and South America, Europe and Africa.
English: Advanced (TOEFL iBT Score: 111/120, May 2019) Spanish: Native
- ADEVECO - Korean War Descendants Colombian Association. Bogotá, Colombia. International Relationship Committee Member
- II Peace Camp for Youth. Seoul, South Korea - Colombian Delegation Leader
- Interact Club (Youth Club lead by Rotary International). Chiquinquirá, Colombia - Member and President
career coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking pitching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£200|