I was working in an International School that follows the International Baccalaureate Program (PYP).
This method focus on giving the child the time he needs to understand and enjoy what he learns.
Kids are encouraged to be responsible. I do not give the solution, I guide my pupils to find it themselves.
I worked as a Teacher Assistant for over 3 years, I was helping kids from different grades with their writing and reading tasks.
I do help with their homework too, Reading Writing Math Science any subject in primary level.
Cancellations should be 48 hours before the class whether at home or via webcam.
Tunisian baccalaureate Diploma in Experimental Sciences June 2007
National School of Architecture Tunis, Tunisia 2010- 2014
Ibn Khaldoun University Tunis, Faculty of Law 2016- Now
Admin Assistant 2016– 2017
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Utilities and Maintenance,
• Act as a liaison & coordinator between service providers and other departments.
• Assist in variety of department operations.
• Perform administrative duties.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Office of VP Research
• Administrative and office support for Research Operations Staff
• Asset management support (Inventory, Equipment tagging)
• Filing and Data entry (SAP)
Teacher Assistant 2014-2016
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Schools
• Assist school teachers in preparing lectures and correction homework
• Substitute for the teacher in case of his/her absence
• Providing support to pupils with Math, reading and writing
• Supervise pupils on bus journeys after school and on the playground
• Maintain the Standards of discipline
Lab Safety & Hazardous Waste Training August, 2017
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
• Safe Chemical, Gas Cylinder and Electric use
• Hazard Control and Housekeeping
• Hazardous Waste Management
First Aid Training September, 2017
King Abdullah University by Highfield Qualifications
• Assess an incident and recognizing signs and symptoms of injury and illness
• First aid skills in CPR and use of an AED
• Assisting a casualty who is suffering from major injury and illness
Arabic: Mother tongue
REFERENCES Available upon request.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£12||Not available||£14|
|5 hours||£50||Not available||£70|
|10 hours||£95||Not available||£140|