I'm a professional musician/teacher with over 15 years of experience in playing and teaching, and currently I'm working with the international 3 part harmony group the Puppini Sisters.
I enjoy encouraging people to reach their full potential whilst respecting their individuality.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach double bass, bass guitar, and music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Royal Academy Of Music 2001-2005 jazz double bass (LRAM teaching qualification)
MI (London) 1998-1999 bass guitar
- How much do you charge?
I charge 30 pounds per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from home, but will travel.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All levels, and any age are welcome.
- What kind of experience do you have?
One to one tuition
Toured all over Europe, America, Canada, Asia and Russia.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|