We take the following steps:
1. Introduction - get to know each other and what your goals are
2. Choose what areas you want to focus on (speaking, listening, reading, writing)
3. Decide how many lessons you want or need
4. Start your English journey!
My teaching method is task based. We focus first on context, followed by practice, followed by freer practice and production. I encourage lots of talking, free discussion, and student involvement in lessons. I use interesting and engaging materials, and also make lesson material relevant to the learners and what their needs and interests are. I have experience teaching functional skills English, general English, grammar, conversational English, and I also have experience in business training (how to write emails, letters, phone calls etc.). My approach to teaching is to make learning interesting, engaging, and fun. I motivate my learners to succeed with their goals. I can tailor programs to suit visual, auditory, and kinaesthetic learners, or learners with specific needs.
I am an ESL teacher, with over 2 years experience teaching English as a second language. I have taught hundreds of students with a variety of ages and cultural backgrounds. The levels I have taught range from beginner to advanced. My degree is in English Language. I am also TEFL and CELTA qualified. I have taught in the UK, India, Cambodia, and South Korea. My lessons are skills based (reading, listening, speaking, writing).
- CELTA Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (July
2019) – PASS B (including 6 hours teaching practice (adults))
- TEFL Certification (2017) – 120-hour online course, weekend classroom course, 60-hour Business English course
- University of Huddersfield (2011-2014) - English Language (BA Hons) – Upper 2:1
- Head Instructor (August 2018 - May 2019) - Chungdahm Institute
- English Instructor (May 2018 - August 2018) - Chungdahm Institute
- English Teacher (March 2016- June 2016)- Hope Agency School
- English Teacher (May 2013 - June 2013)- Vallalar Educational Trust
- Support Tutor & Anchor Person (January 2010 – July 2012) - Bridgeway Pupil Referral
Other Work Experience:
- Practice Excellence Manager (June 2017 - May 2018)
- Various Administrative Roles (July 2016 – May 2017)
- Travelling the world! (January 2016 – July 2016)
- Office Administrator & Client Manager (May 2012 – December 2015)
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£11||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||£10||£120|