I strongly believe that there's no better way to learn a language than by enjoying the learning process. For this reason, my lessons will be always Interactive, communicative and student-centered. Therefore, my main goal is not only to teach linguistic aspects, but also to transmit my passion for English, as well as some cultural aspects that are relevant when learning a the language.
Hello there and welcome to my little slice of the Internet! My name's Raquel and I'm a graduate in English Studies. I'm completely sure that teaching languages is my true vocation and what makes me whole, and for this reason, I am not only a teacher but also a student in constant development who is doing a MA in Applied Linguistics and TESOL at the moment. I really hope you find my experiences and qualifications suitable enough to help you in this enthralling adventure of learning English!
- Master of Arts in TESOL and Applied Linguistics: Manchester Metropolitan University | 2018 - Present
- Master's Degree in Secondary Education Teaching: University of Alicante | 2017 - 2018
- Graduate Degree in English Studies: University of Alicante | 2013 - 2017
- English teacher: Academia La Nucía | Summer 2017 - Summer 2018. A post as an English teacher in a summer school aimed at reinforcing and improving students' English skills through creative activities.
- Private tutor of English and Spanish as Foreign Languages: Home Tutoring | Sep 2017 - June 2018. Private communicative lessons of English and Spanish as foreign languages in order to reinforce and improve students' linguistic skills.
- English Teacher Assistant: Official Language School of Alicante | Feb 2018. Master's Degree Internship Programme.
- Research Workshop in English Studies: ASYRAS | May 2018 (10 hours)
- Workshop on Affective factors in language teaching for effective learning, by Professor Jane Arnold: University of Alicante | May 2018 (5 hours)
- Teacher Training Course of Spanish as Foreign Language: University of Alicante | Feb 2018 (50 hours)
- ICT and Classroom Dynamics for CLIL course: University of Alicante | Dec 2017 (150 hours)
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£17||Not available|