I aim for the student's improvement through a structured trajectory or instruction, adapting myself to his or her specific needs. I give space to dialogue, understanding and creativity in my method of teaching.
I could describe myself as a demanding but friendly teacher!
I am a highly experienced percussionist in the classical music field.
I have Diplomas from the Royal Academy of Music (London), the Paris Conservatoire, and the Paris University.
I also have professional orchestral experience both in London and Paris.
Good experience in teaching and tutoring.
Fees are open to discussion. They can vary mainly depending on travel costs.
Professional orchestral experience
• Pro Youth Philharmonia (London), 2018
• Light of Music Symphony Orchestra (London), 2017
• Maldon Festival Chamber Orchestra, 2017
• Wimbledon Symphony Orchestra (London), 2016-2017
• Asyla Ensemble (London), 2015-2017
• Rossini 2016 Festival Orchestra (London), 2016
• Orchestre Lamoureux (Paris), 2013
Professional chamber music experience
• Ravel Gaspard de la Nuit, adaptation for piano and percussion by *** and ***,
World premiere, London, 2016
• Magnus Lindberg’s Metal Work, for accordion and percussion, UK premiere, London, 2015
• Ensemble Otrente (Paris), 2014
• ‘Festival Hiver Musical’, including Takemitsu’s Rain Tree, Steve Reich’s Sextet, Saint-Prix (France), 2014
• Series of concerts including Steve Reich’s City Life, Paris, 2014
• Britten-Pears Orchestra (Snape Maltings), 2017
• Royal Academy of Music Symphony Orchestra (London), 2014-2017
• Royal Academy of Music Opera, 2014-2017
• Royal Academy of Music Manson Ensemble, 2015-2017
• Royal Academy of Music Baroque Ensemble, 2016-2017
• London Mahler Orchestra, 2016
• Side by side concert with Nash Ensemble, London, 2014
• Orchestre Philharmonique des COGE (Paris), 2012-2014
• Orchestre Symphonique du Conservatoire de Paris, 2012
• 2016-17: Professional Diploma in Timpani and Percussion, Royal Academy of Music, London.
Main teachers: Antoine Bedewi (co-principal timpani LSO), Sam Walton (co-principal percussion LSO).
• 2014-16: Master of Arts in Timpani and Percussion with Distinction, Royal Academy of Music, London.
Main teachers: Andrew Barclay (principal percussion LPO), Antoine Bedewi (co-principal timpani LSO), Simon Carrington
(principal timpani LPO).
• 2012-14: Diplôme d’Etudes Musicales (DEM), Conservatoire à Rayonnement Regional de Paris.
2009-2012: Conservatoire Paul Dukas du 12e arrondissement de Paris.
Main Teachers: Laurent Fraiche (principal timpani, Orchestre National de Lille),
Daniel Ciampolini (soloist, former percussionist with the Ensemble Intercontemporain).
• 2015-17: Second Study in Composition, Royal Academy of Music, London. Teacher: Patrick Nunn.
• 2007-2013: Bachelor Degree in Music and Musicology, specialty on Composition, Université Paris 8 (part-time studies). Composition teacher: José-Manuel López-López.
• Zildjian Prize, Royal Academy of Music, London, 2017
• James Blades Prize - Timpani, Royal Academy of Music, London, 2016
drum lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest percussion lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, tambourine lessons for all!
Taking marimba lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|