What makes me different is that I am not a tutor who has left university straight into a tutoring/teaching role - I am a tutor who has worked and excelled in the real world. This allows me to teach students not only to excel in their single subject, but also to excel at every situation that they face in their lives. I will not only educate your child, I will be a role model.
I am a highly experienced tutor - in my current student cohort I teach to those as young as 6 and up to 30 years old. I specialise in improving exam grades for success in 10+, 11+ Maths Tutor, pre-test 13+, 13+, GCSEs and homeschooling. I always ensure students achieve their full potential by using the methods which helped me get into Harvard University.
I yield excellent results for students; I am able to do this because I have excelled in my own education. I completed my degree in chemical engineering, achieving a 1st class Honours and overall top 3 grade out of my master's cohort. Harvard is the most competitive school in the world for entry - I completed my Master's research project at Harvard University and achieved a 1st class grade for this. I also achieved a number of awards during my time at university, including:
-Top 3 overall Master's grade.
-Highest overall Master's grade in 3rd year.
-Loughborough University Student Enterprise Award winner.
-Highest Master's dissertation prize winner.
I also achieved A*AA in Physics, Chemistry and Maths at A-Level and A*A*A*A* in Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at GCSE.
I am currently a working professional holding a senior analyst position in the oil industry, who has worked for some of the largest oil companies in the world. I have excelled in every role I have worked in, improving the profits of one chemical site by over $5 million per year.
I have experience teaching to students from ages 6 up to 30+ since 2012. I tutor for English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Biology for all ages up to GCSE. I currently tutor six students, some of which I have helped push into the top tier of their school. My unique approach is as follows:
• Lessons include exam preparation from day 1. This ensures students are fully capable of maximising their exam grades when it matters.
• I instil confidence in each student’s capabilities by being not only a tutor but also a role model, having excelled in my own education and profession.
• I always maintain a flexible approach, tailored to each student but ensuring that the lessons are fun so that each student enjoys learning for years to come.
• I am currently a Senior Oil Market Analyst at a Business Intelligence Consultancy. I am the youngest Senior Analyst in the entire team.
• I have previously worked for an Oil & Gas supermajor, principally as a Process Engineer. I implemented my own ideas which improved yearly profits by over $5 million per year.
• I was promoted into a non-graduate role before the end of my graduate scheme. I became the youngest Production Planner in the history of the site.
• I was selected to represent the company at the ‘Future of UK Refining’ industry consultation event held at the UK Parliament.
Loughborough University: Chemical Engineering
Awarded Grade: 1st Class
Awards & Nominations:
• Top 3 Overall Master’s Grade • Highest Master’s Dissertation Prize Winner
• ABB Prize Winner for Highest 3rd Year MEng Grade • BP Prize Winner for Distinguished Grades in 1st Year
• Loughborough Student Enterprise Award Winner • National Salter’s Chemical Engineering Graduate Finalist
• I completed my Master’s research at Harvard University, where I designed and constructed a bioreactor.
• For this project, I wrote a research paper as part of my Master’s degree for which I achieved a 1st class grade.
Physics (A*), Maths (A), Chemistry (A) GCSE
Maths (A*), Chemistry (A*), Physics (A*), Biology (A*)
Trustworthy – I have fantastic references available and I have a DBS check dated 2019 for your security.
Creative – I keep lessons fun and interesting by ensuring that each session takes an enjoyable approach.
Enthusiastic – I take real pleasure in seeing a student improve their grades under my guidance.
Strong Communicator – Present to management teams on a regular basis.
Self-Motivated – Level 12 swimmer (highest achievable) which required resolve and commitment to achieve.
Keen Traveller – I take pride in regularly travelling; this has helped me to understand the ways/views of others.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|