Hi there! I have been teaching privately to teenagers and adults since 2015 providing breathing and vocal exercises in order to enhance the resonance and range, warm-up tips, as well as ways to learn and interpret a song, and cope with live and studio conditions.
The lessons also include basic ear training (intervals, simple melodies, scales and chords), Popular Music Theory, lyric writing and guidance in the use of music software, microphone placement and vocal recording.
Having toured around Europe and performed in several stages, I also provide confidence building and tips for professional ethics, as well as endless emotional support!
Also, as a YouTube content creator, I encourage and guide the students to create their own portfolio in order to demonstrate their skills.
I have been teaching for only two years now, but some of my students already perform with some of the most successful bands in my hometown, Thessaloniki, Greece, and write their own material, which includes lyrics, chord progressions and melodies.
I have also given tips and guidance to professional singers through Skype.
- BA (Hons) in Popular Music Performance, Southampton Solent University, 2016-2017 Emphasis on the Major Project (Narrative in Music), Music Strategies and Career Building, and Songwriting.
- LLCM Diploma in Popular Music Vocals, London College of Music, 2014
- Certificate of Jazz Studies, Contemporary Conservatoire of Thessaloniki, 2010-2014
Focusing on vocal technique, jazz theory, ear training and rhythm solfège.
- Grade 8 in Popular Music Theory, London College of Music, 2013
Studies include: Chords, Scales, Rhythm Notation, History of Popular Music, Harmony, Transposition.
- Scholarship: Gifted Participant at the Summer Music Academy "The Art of Singing), 2011 (NBU)
Singing Experience Highlights
• Lead singer with bands: Triaxis, Fallen Arise, Broken Tempo, Bare Infinity and Rusty Cadillac
• Singer and Arranger: vocal jazz ensemble “Jazz Mass Show” • Session and guest singer: Vivaldi Metal Project, and Aherusia
Active performer since 2007. Experienced in
• jazz and blues
• pop and rock
• musical theatre and avant-garde
• the UK (spring 2017), Greece (2011) and Finland (2009-10)
Festivals across Europe:
• Metal Female Voices Festival, Belgium (2011, 2012 and 2013) • ARTmania Festival, Romania (2016)
• Ayia Napa Youth Festival, Cyprus (2011)
Shared the stage with: Pain of Salvation, Sabbaton, Rotting Christ, Epica, Firewind, and Mark Boals, among others.
• Metal for Kids (2016) Italy
• Make-A-Wish Greece (2015), Greece • Rock in Dio (2014), Greece
• Highly efficient in a recording situation. Discography of α full- length album, one EP, and two singles, as well as several guest appearances.
• YouTube content creator (more than 30K channel views) (Angel Wolf-Black Covers: (concealed information)
• Music Technology: audio interface setup, music software (Presonus Studio One 2.0.), basic vocal recording setup, mic placement and signal flow.
Experienced in lyric and top-line melody writing.
She helped me to understand how to sing with ease without having the sense of fatigue or the throat tightness i used to feel before.She was always energetic and very observant in my reactions during our lesson, ready to try new ways to make me understand.She never made me feel awkward or embarrassed when doing something wrong and I was free to ask questions at any time.
Most important,Angel made me love singing again after a long period of trying so hard to express myself through music.Her approach to music helped me not to try so much and see things clearly.I surely am more effective when I sing.
singing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music theory lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocal coaching lessons for all!
Taking musical education lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|