Highly Qualified; Teaching experience of 15 years; ICSE A.E. for past 4 years, Specialised in Teaching English language Literature and Drama, for ICSE, IGCSE, I.B. A. level and AS Level, will definitely score above 4, A+: Management subjects, B.ed tuitions, and guidance in dissertation.
Teaching with efficiency and affluent in the subject matter, Use of easy techniques for better understanding of the subject, Reliable and will train you to get the best scores in the subject.
Tricks and ways to scores better by writing effectively examination paper according to the Board requirement.
"No substitution for Hardwork" is my motto:
Rates would reduce if a batch of students of same level (grade) are willing to learn together in a group. Group of 5 is the maximum. The rates fall to 500 rupees per students.
I would suggest Tamanna as she has the qualifications as well as abundant knowledge in her subjects.She teaches in fun loving way and makes learning easy to understand.She is an avid reader and a good listener.She can fill any communicate gap between a teacher and a student by being a true mentor.
around 500 and more I teach in an International School.
They all score above their potential.. Thanks to me.
I can make the most difficult thing simple to understand and thats where I am outstanding.
I am a guide, the one who will teach you how to learn and after which you will definitely be self-sufficient.
• M.Phil in Education, (University of Mumbai)
• TEFL (USA) Advanced Diploma In Teaching English
• TESOL, YLS
• PGDME (University of Mumbai)
• SET Examination.
• M.A. Specialized in Education (University of Mumbai)
• M.A. in English Literature (University of Mumbai)
• B’Ed. English. (University of Mumbai)
• H.S.C. ( Burhani college, Mazgaon, Mumbai)
• S.S.C. (St’ Anthonys Convent School, Byculla, Mumbai)
• Profound knowledge of English language and ability to teach the language
• Excellent communication and written skills as well as ability to explain the text.
• Highly skilled in using the deferent course books and material for teaching English as well as having a great passion and love for English language.
• Ability to Dramatize English stories effectively and creatively.
• Ability to plan, collect material and deliver the lessons in the class.
• Proficient at arranging the competitions and assessing the performance of the students.
• Good understanding of English grammar with an ability to impart the knowledge effectively.
• Ability to inspire the students for desired results in the language learning task.
• Ability to inspire and evoke the spirit of inquisitiveness among the student and the team.
• Skill in organizing events and seminars in school.
• Creative and innovative style of teaching.
• Excellent Managerial and Leadership Skills
• Inculcating Scientific temper
• Served as an English teacher in Bombay Cambridge School.
• Served as an English teacher in NES International School
• Served as an English teacher Karthika Jr. College
• Currently working as an English Teacher in Kohinoor International School
Tutoring students for the past 15 years
• Handling and managing students,
• Training and preparing them for the career.
• Administrative works.
• Assessing their work.
• Sending regular feedback to parents.
• Using innovative and interesting methods to teach students.
• Always abated with the latest techniques in teaching.
• Member of Language Club.
• Member of Exam Committee.
• Convener of Monthly Drive.
• Asst. Examiner of the ICSE Board for Eng. Literature
• Research in the field of education.
• First position in National Slogan Competitive.
• Active participant in Seminars on Education in Mumbai University.
• Also preparing students for other exams like the KET, etc.
• Taking Remedial Teaching For Weaker Students. (English)
• Examiner for ICSE Grade 10, by the Council of ICSE Board New Delhi.
Language Known: English, Hindi, Marathi,
Foreign language: German, Arabic, French (Beginners)
IT Skills: Basic Computer Knowledge, M.S. Office,Excel Internet Browsing.
Hobbies/Interests: Reading and Travelling
• Preparing CAI, CAM lessons.
• Research in Education,
• Preparing Seminars in education.
• Organizing &Handling Workshops. (Parents, Teachers, Students)
• Self motivated person with strong leadership skills
• Ability to interface with all levels of students & Staff
• Compassionate and a lifelong learner.
• Accountable for my work.
• Competent and self reliant person.
creative writing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest redaction lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking dissertation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£11||£5|
|5 hours||Not available||£55||£27|
|10 hours||Not available||£110||£55|