A former Finance Professional, I provide high quality tuition on complex topics related to Finance, Statistics, Maths and Economics. I enjoy mentoring University Students as well as Finance Executives on these topics.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
3 Masters in :
1. Quantitative Finance (ENSMP).
2. Computer Science (UCL)
3. Cognitive Science (UCL)
10 Years experience in Trading and asset management
Familiar with MBA programs at LBS, Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, Stanford.
- How much do you charge?
My fees are listed above.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at a public space in Central London, great transport link and very adequate for tuition.
- When are you available?
Please get in touch for availability
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Investment banking Interviews
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Skype tuition, same fees as live.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I provide much more individual feedback than could be possible in a large classroom, so you will find that time spent with me is focused and tailored to your learning style.
- What kind of experience do you have?
10 years experience in investment banking and asset management in various roles
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I don't generally work with children, so never needed it.
1. MSc Quantitative Finance.
2. MSc in Cognitive Science
3. MRes in Computer Science: Focus on machine learning.
• Goldman Sachs Alumnus. Educated at University College London.
Helped me with my Finance and Risk management modules. Amazing knowledge, good explanations and very clear. Highly recommend Ismail.
Ismail helped me prepare for my MBA modules and exams. He has an impressive breadth of knowledge on topics ranging from Economics, Finance to Statistics and data analysis. He is also a very skilled teacher and has a clarity in explaining that is rarely found.
I've worked with Ismail on various projects involving Finance, data analysis and statistics. He is highly qualified, has an ability to grasp and explain difficult concepts in a very simple way. Can't recommend enough.
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest finance lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, macroeconomics lessons for all!
Taking econometrics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£95||Not available||£95|