I teach all levels the hottest dance steps, style, funk and street flavour. 90s grooves and old school steps are combined with latest moves.
Original choreography is taught, allowing students to discover their own Hip-Hop style in a relaxed and fun environment, encouraging confidence building and independent creativity.
Class begins with a warm-up followed by Hip-Hop combos and technique which include beginner-intermediate Hip-Hop dance choreography. Class finishes with a set of exercises to stretch and cool down after a high-paced session.
I am an experienced Dancer, Choreographer and Dance Teacher accredited by the Spanish Gymnastics Federation with the Official Hip-Hop Teacher Qualification.
This was achieved after years of self taught training in the streets of Spain with different Dance Crews.
I have been teaching for over 15 years, a wide range of levels and ages, Hip-Hop culture, dance and music.
Many students have pursued a successful dance career and others have carried on as amateurs dancers and teachers themselves
Option 1. The cost of a 1-2-1 is £50 per hour. I could come to your place or anywhere convenient for you. You will be in charge of the arrangements of the space
Option 2. The cost of a 1-2-1 at the Academy (based in Camden) would be £35 per hour plus costs of renting the room which is £25 per hour
Option 3. If you are a group, price will be rearrange according to the number of students signing in
As Dance Instructor
• Hip-Hop Grooves. Academy Mews Dance Studio. London. 2018 – 2019
• Hip-Hop and Dancehall. Primary and Secondary Schools. London. 2015 – 2019
• Hip-Hop and Dancehall. Private sessions. Since 2012
• Hip-Hop Choreography. CdV Music and Dance School. Madrid. 2009 – 2011
• Hip-Hop Technique, History and Choreography. UCM Performing Arts Summer Camp. Madrid. 2008-2018
• Hip-Hop Basics. UCM Performing Arts Workshops. Madrid. 2006 – 2008
As Dancer, Performer and Choreographer
• International Dance Project Dance Around The World. Strasbourg. 2014
• International Dance Project Dance Around The World. London. 2013
• Musical production A Soulful Turnback. Granville Youth Theatre. London. April 2013
• Video “Ride” by R&B performer Lucie Iese. London. March 2013
• International Project Music for Them. NGO Streets of India. Kolkata. 2010.
• Hip-Hop Club AKBar. Madrid. 2006 - 2008
• FLAWLESS Hip-Hop Academy. 100 hours. London. 2015 – 2016
• Official Hip-Hop Dance Instructor Qualification. Orthos + Spanish Gymnastics Federation. 80 hours. Madrid. 2009/2010.
• Official Funky School Certificate. Spanish Gymnastics Federation. 30 hours. Madrid. 2009
• Hip-Hop, Dancehall and House. Intensive Summer Training. Millenium, Movement Lifestyle and Debbie Reynolds. Los Angeles. August 2017
• Hip-Hop, AfroHouse, Dancehall, Locking. Marrakech Dance Festival. Morocco. 2016
• Hip-Hop. Orthos International Convention. Barcelona. 2006
• Hip-Hop. Orthos International Convention. Barcelona. 2005
• Hip-Hop. Denzel Chislom. Base Studios.
• Dancehall. Laure Courtellemont. Husky Studios. London. 2013
• Hip-Hop. Lyle Beniga. Husky Studios. London. 2012
• Poppin’. Buddha Stretch. Madrid. 2010
• Hip-Hop. Lashaun Price. Madrid. 2010
dance lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest choreography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, hip hop dance lessons for all!
Taking urban dance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£50||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£200||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£350||£250|