My teaching method is quite flexible: it is whatever the individual requires the most. It does however, always involve going through current topics that they are learning, and using my knowledge to improve their understanding. I ask practise questions, and go through exams and questions continuously to better their knowledge.
I am a history graduate, which I completed in the university of Southampton. I also completed my A levels in English and Psychology. I enjoy teaching all 3 subjects. I am happy to go through exam papers, give exam tips, revision tips, essay tips or even read through and improve your work. I also teach and help to gain a better understanding of current topics that the individual is learning, and go through that in depth for improvement.
I have a cancellation policy: if it is less than 24 hours, the lesson will be charged. I am happy to travel and teach kids/young adults!
- Peer mentor from year 9- year 11
- School representative from year 11- year 13
- Teacher assistant from year 12- year 13: Drama, Art and Dance
- Btec Distinction* in: Art and Design
- 11 Gcse's A*-C in: Maths, English, Science, Additional Science, Citizenship, Dance, Art, Drama, Religious Education, History
- 3 A Levels A-C in: Art, Psychology and English literature
Ba Hons in History from the University of Southampton
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest psychology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art history lessons for all!
Taking politics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|