I am experienced in teaching at various age ranges and abilities, from secondary school pupils to university students who would like some assistance in developing their skills and knowledge. I believe in an adaptive approach and love utilising modern technology.
I have been a teacher since I graduated with a First Class grade three years ago. I am now pursuing a PhD in History and would like to continue to offer my experience and passion for teaching outside the classroom.
My rates are standard, indeterminate of pupil/student ability level. My tutoring is bespoke to the student and I will work equally hard to meet each pupil's needs as required.
Lessons are non-refundable due to cancellation. If made aware of a cancellation 48 hours before the lesson is due I will do my best to accommodate changing the day and time.
Teacher - History & Religious Studies KS3/4 (2016-18)
Teacher - Mathematics KS3/4 (2015-17)
Tutor - For Adults and Teenagers:
• Received a scholarship from the University of Liverpool for my MA studies.
• Embarking on Ancient History PhD in Sept 2018.
• Presented papers at 3 International Scholarly conferences.
• Secretary of the Classical Association Liverpool.
• 100% Student Pass rate.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Start Ancient History PhD (Sept 2018).
• MA Ancient History, University of Liverpool.
• First Class BA (Hons) Ancient History, University of Liverpool.
• 4 A-Levels.
• 12 GCSEs, including Maths, English, and Science. All grades A* to C.
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest philosophy lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, history of philosophy lessons for all!
Taking mythology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£90||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£170||£150|