I believe everyone has the power to succeed to the best of their ability given the right help and support. I am a positive and patient person with a background in learning, training and development. With two young children I certainly understand the desire to want the best for them and also that sometimes they take a lot of encouragement! Please contact me with any questions
I am seeking the opportunity to apply myself to a varied and challenging role, to capitalise on my professional experience as a Trainer for BT in addition to the skills I have acquired over the last 2 years whilst obtaining an HND in Social Science.
I have amassed several years significant and progressive Training experience within Customer Service and Learning and Development.
I am a highly motivated person who achieves ongoing success with hard work, building rapport and morale, and maintaining excellent relationships. I am adept at solving problems, developing rapport, organising, meeting goals, and managing groups.
I would welcome the opportunity of using my skills to assist in your development and I look forward to talking to you soon.
A dedicated and enthusiastic professional with extensive learning and development experience. Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate concisely and articulately at all levels. Enjoys being part of, as well as managing and motivating, a successful and productive team and thrives in highly pressurised and challenging working environments.
Currently looking for a new and challenging position, one which will make best use of existing skills and experience whilst enabling further personal and professional development.
Full time student
2016 – 2018
• As a full-time student, I have studied a number of social science subjects such as History, Psychology, Sociology and Politics. In my first year I achieved an overall grade of A for my HNC in addition to a best student award for Politics.
• HND Level achieved of an A.
Full time Mother of two and Household Manager
2011 – 2016
• Ability to design programs and activities to cater to the development of individual children. Excellent knowledge of meeting the physical needs of babies and toddlers alike
• Working knowledge of providing emotional support to distressed babies • Exceptional acumen to handle emergency situations engendered by emotional disturbances. Ability to provide affection and security.
• Excellent communication skills. Exceptional ability to work calmly in a stressful situation. Possess genuine passion working with children. Proven ability to adhere to appropriate limits and boundaries. The ability to laugh, a lot.
Learning and Development Trainer – BT
2007 - 2012
• Responsible for carrying out training analysis to establish learning needs and develop appropriate learning solutions.
• Delivery of impactful training to advisors, managers and trainers alike in both throughout the UK and in India.
• Solely responsible for the development and roll out of a new line business in Bangalore and Noida.
• Responsible for liasing with both Operations and Learning Design to review and update a range of cost effective learning solutions.
• Responsible for both face to face Training delivery as well as supporting delegates in a virtual learning environment.
Complaint Resolution Specialist - BT
2005 - 2007
• Dealing with complex customer escalations and providing customer friendly, cost effective solutions.
• Collating and providing feedback on advisor and manager errors to prevent future repeat errors.
• Responsible for offering advice and coaching support, both reactively and proactively in a very fast paced environment.
• Passionate in taking ownership for the resolution of escalations whilst ensuring the customer is at the heart of all solutions.
Customer Service Coach - BT
2003 - 2005
• Developing and coaching others by encouraging, motivating, building rapport and gaining trust.
• Responsible for recognizing and rewarding as well as role modeling excellent behaviours.
• Responsible for unlocking potential within advisors and motivating them to maintain their own personal development.
• Responsible for understanding and improving the links between coaching and improved business performance.
• Successfully increased moral and performance within my team.
Customer Service Advisor - BT
• Responsible for dealing with sales, enquiries and complaints to a consistently high standard.
• Consistently exceeded targets and receiving excellent customer feedback. Highly skilled in customer care.
• Responsible for providing high quality solutions to customer issues.
• Passionate in the challenge of problem solving and resolving customer issues.
• Fantastic team player, approachable and supportive to others.
Advanced Facilitation Skills
Customer Centric Behaviors
Accredited in BT Brand and the Prevention of Complaints
Training with Impact Accreditation
KEY I.T. SKILLS
Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, Photoshop, Internet and Email, Live meet
Driving Licence: Full/Clean
Education: 8 Standard Grades, 2 Highers
Helen Baloshi, Training Design& Delivery, BT – (concealed information)
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£12|