My teaching methods are based on your learning style, ability, and desired outcome. I construct my lessons around the areas of support you have and emphasise the use of the target language when teaching since having you speak the language is my ultimate goal.
I like to involve music, film, and food in my lessons but also things you're interested in or passionate about. The lessons are tailored to you!
I have recently finished my PGDE in Modern Foreign Languages, having had 3 years of previous experience in schools as support staff. I am currently fluent in three languages, having acquired Spanish from spending 4 years in Madrid and I am qualified to teach French as well as Spanish.
- Degree in Advertising and Marketing (2015-2019)
- PGDE in Modern Foreign Languages: Spanish and French (2019-ongoing)
- I have previously worked as a Librarian and Media Assistant in a secondary school in Coventry as well as a Manager for an after-school programme in a primary school setting in Coventry.
- ability to adapt to different learning styles and ability levels.
- ability to base my methodology and pedagogy on research and well-studied methods.
- ability to work both one-to-one and in groups
- excellent language skills with fluency in Romanian, English and Spanish.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest written comprehension -spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - spanish lessons for all!
Taking written expression - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|