I strongly believe that there's no better way to learn a language than by enjoying the learning process. For this reason, my lessons will be always Interactive, communicative and student-centered. Therefore, my main goal is not only to teach linguistic aspects, but also to transmit my passion for Spanish, as well as cultural aspects that are relevant when learning the language.
Disfrutar durante el proceso de aprendizaje es la mejor forma de aprender una lengua. Por eso, mis clases siempre serán comunicativas, dinámicas y adaptadas a los intereses del alumno. Mi misión, por tanto, no es solamente la de enseñar aspectos puramente lingüísticos, sino también la de transmitir mi pasión por el español, así como otros aspectos culturales que son relevantes cuando se aprende una lengua.
Hello there and welcome to my little slice of the Internet! My name's Raquel and I'm a graduate in English Studies. I'm completely sure that teaching languages is my true vocation and what makes me whole, and for this reason, I am not only a teacher but also a student in constant development who is doing a MA in Applied Linguistics and TESOL at the moment. Moreover, I have already won some professional experience teaching English and Spanish as foreign languages in private language schools and as a home tutor. Having said that, I really hope you find my experiences and qualifications suitable enough to help you in this enthralling adventure of learning Spanish!
- Master of Arts in TESOL and Applied Linguistics: Manchester Metropolitan University | 2018 - Present
- Master's Degree in Secondary Education Teaching: University of Alicante | 2017 - 2018
- Graduate Degree in English Studies: University of Alicante | 2013 - 2017
- English teacher: Academia La Nucía | Summer 2017 - Summer 2018. A post as an English teacher in a summer school aimed at reinforcing and improving students' English skills through creative activities.
- Private tutor of English and Spanish as Foreign Languages: Home Tutoring | Sep 2017 - June 2018. Private communicative lessons of English and Spanish as foreign languages in order to reinforce and improve students' linguistic skills.
- English Teacher Assistant: Official Language School of Alicante | Feb 2018. Master's Degree Internship Programme.
- Research Workshop in English Studies: ASYRAS | May 2018 (10 hours)
- Workshop on Affective factors in language teaching for effective learning, by Professor Jane Arnold: University of Alicante | May 2018 (5 hours)
- Teacher Training Course of Spanish as Foreign Language: University of Alicante | Feb 2018 (50 hours)
- ICT and Classroom Dynamics for CLIL course: University of Alicante | Dec 2017 (150 hours)
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£17||Not available|