My name is Holly, I am an English teacher and I took the CELTA last year after teaching English voluntarily for 4 years..
I now teach adults English after teaching children for one year.
My next career move is to work online teaching English and correcting students work, I have great references and have helped many students pass their IELTS and FCE.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach English and English conversation.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bsc Product Design
- How much do you charge?
£10 one to one english lesson
- Where do you teach?
I teach in my home town in a cafe; 25 mins from London Waterloo.
- When are you available?
any time from 8-4pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I use skype. My address is hollyhollywhite
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Want to speak English fluently?
In the last year I have been travelling in South America, teaching English to South American children voluntarily.
I have also been working with turtles, monkeys and birds: it has been a great year!
Now I am back in my own country I am working hard and getting paid for teaching English.
- What kind of experience do you have?
9 years in Design, writing essays and coursework
3 years teaching English
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
university of Cambridge ESOL in Sao Paulo.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
dissertation and thesis preparation lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|