My teaching method is all about passion, its about understanding what each individual needs in order to pursue a career in the beauty industry. I work with your mindset, i work with video tutorials, showing practical work and online written work and teachings , understanding the information and science of the field of work.
I have been in the beauty industry for 13 years, starting off training with a BTEC national diploma in beauty therapy and applied science, i then started working in salons and spas in N.Ireland, i then moved to England and trained as BA honors in specialist makeup design for theatre and film and worked in the film industry part time, as well as picking up work in salons. I then pursued further beauty experience by working as a counter manager for Clarins for five years and most recently have delved into the holistic beauty industry , studying nutrition, meditation, breathe-work , mindful massage therapy and working as a holistic therapist in 5* spas and online.
A highly motivated and driven account manager and holistic therapist with 13 years experience in the beauty industry. Confident and tenacious with a proven track record of first class customer care and satisfaction. Always on task with an ability to identify key business strategies and implement account direction positively. Efficiency and determination is driven by the love and passion I have for what I do. I like to create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere to work in, utilising the strengths of colleagues and creating an environment of forward thinking solutions driven by client expectations.
April 2019 – Current
5* Culloden Estate & Spa
• 1st Class Beauty Treatments
• Espa essentials and advanced Trained
• All Spa Body & Facial treatments
• Reception Duties
• Promoting and selling Espa products
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and relaxation within the spa facilitates
• Deep Tissue Massage trained
February 2019 – Current
Self employed Online Skin Coach and business owner
N.Ireland and Worldwide
• Running my own online business as a holistic skin coach.
• Advising and consulting on skin health through nutrition and wellness, with key focuses on meditation and mindfulness practices.
• Marketing and promotion of brand
• All social media and content writing
• Face to face consultations and mentoring
• Youtube creator
Aug 2012 – January 2019
Clarins Account manager/Beauty Consultant
Boots - Hove, Sussex
• Selling, promoting and managing Clarins, N07, electrical beauty, luxury fragrances and self-selection cosmetics.
• Managing and advising a small team of people. Ensuring progression and development within their roles through on-going training.
• Completing all paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
• Closely monitoring stock level raises, and ordered stock
• Product development including working on creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches.
• Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed within each brand and the overall appearance and presentation of each brand is executed through brand guiding.
• Maintaining and working towards personal and store targets with strong sales techniques
• Assisting the Store Manager in the overall management of the store
• Executing store opening and closing procedures
• Ensuring awareness of prevention loss and store shrinkage
June 2007 - present
Freelance Make-Up Artist and skin coach –Brighton/ London
• Working freelance I have been responsible for marketing myself and raising awareness of my services as a brand. This has been a challenge in such a saturated market and I have had to make my customer service skills and make-up application techniques truly outstanding to earn business from my competition and I now maintain this ethos in all projects with continued training and knowledge.
• I have been able to utilise a range of skills due to the diverse nature of my projects and therefore have experience working with many different people and creating a variety of looks
• I specialise in special effects and wig design as well as all aspects of TV/film and fashion makeup
June 2010 – August 2012
Lookfantasic Beauty Salon – Worthing, Sussex
Senior Beauty Therapist
• Ordering materials (hair & make-up) and managing stock levels.
• Ensuring merchandising standards are in keeping with brand guides.
• Making appointments and handling payments
• Record keeping of regular customers through excel programs and online IT systems
• Opening and closing salon duties
• Analyzing a clients face before applying make-up
• Applying make-up for various occasions
• Following all health and safety procedure and working towards prevention loss.
• All beauty treatments
October 2008 – June 2010
Body Tone – Worthing, Sussex
• Work within a busy salon providing a range of beauty treatments to my clientele
• Running reception
• Stock taking
• Maintaining front of house displays
• Cash handling
• Product marketing and retail
• Performing beauty treatments
• Up-selling related and new products
June 2007 – August 2008
Naked Sun Day Spa – Hollywood, N.Ireland
Beauty Therapist & Manager
• Booking and schedule management
• Stock control
• Customer relations
• Book Keeping
• Market research and product analysis
• Reviewing client database maintaining record keeping.
• Performing beauty treatments
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good telephone manner and a strong customer service skillset.
Efficient in use of basic excel, PowerPoint and outlook formulas.
Hobbies include – fitness, yoga, meditation, sea swimming, art, cooking, photography and networking
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Nutrition & Well-Being Diploma
BA (Hons) in Specialist Make-Up and Hair Design for Theatre, Fashion, TV and Film
BTEC NATIONAL DIPLOMA in Beauty Therapy and Applied Science
Bangor Independent Christian School
10 GCSEs achieved including Mathematics and English Language graded A-C
References available on Request
nutrition lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest meditation lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, relaxation lessons for all!
Taking massage lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£100||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£180||£250|