My way of teaching is to make the student's use their imagination for a better understanding. I provide the students an exciting way of learning through stories and pictorial representations that can make them grasp the difficult topics in a better way.
I am a Masters graduate in Pharmacy. I have tutored master's students for 1+ year in the subject of nanotechnology in pharmacy. I have also taught many kids as a private tutor for basic sciences subjects including biology, chemistry and physics.
I am eager to help the students in a better way and i believe its my duty to help spread good education no matter what to make the world a happy and a peaceful place.
An enthusiastic and dedicated pharmaceutical sciences graduate with an ongoing experience over 4 years as a Ph.D. research scholar.
Extremely organized with the ability to work both independently of own initiative or as part of a successful team, demonstrating the motivation and multi-tasking abilities required to meet demanding aims while maintaining the highest of standards.
Combines a professional and confident approach with excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate concisely at all levels. Currently looking for a fruitful opportunity as a Teacher where I can enrich my academic experience and contribute my knowledge to young minds for their growth in life.
• My research work is based on Niosomes as a nanocarrier for drug delivery applications.
• Have a 1+ year teaching experience to Master’s degree students of the branch’s Environmental management and Nano Drug delivery.
• Have tutored students from grade 2-10 for subjects- English, Mathematics, Science, History & Civics, Social sciences.
• Have successfully completed drug delivery projects for 4 different diseases: Tuberculosis, Breast cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and Asthma.
• Key features pertinent for the research were to succeed with the use of minimum number of FDA approved excipients (only 2 in our case) along with simplifying the method of preparation (3 hours in comparison to 12-24 hrs. for conventional methods) which were accomplished.
• Was successfully able to encapsulate 2 drugs within a single niosomal system. Statistical optimization of the formulation using experimental design software was undertaken with positive outcomes.
M.S Forensic Pharmacy, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University. GPA: 3.38 / 4.0. July 2013 – May 2015
Modules included: Inclusion of varied subjects in the curriculum like Fabrication of nanocarriers, Nanotechnology in drug delivery, Regulatory affairs in pharma industry etc. helped me gain an overall mastery over these giving me a better outlook over the definite implementation of the ideas for real time applications in the industry.
Main project: Development of a drug loaded chitosan based nanocarrier was prepared for anti-cancer applications.
• Thorough knowledge in literature review and hands on experience in the fabrication of different types of nanocarriers for various drug delivery applications.
• Moreover, ability to operate different analytical instruments and their troubleshooting, prepare SOPs, writing reports and interpretation of results.
Bachelor of Pharmacy, K.B Inst. Of Pharma. Edu. And Research. GPA: 3.45 / 4.0. July 2009 – May 2013
Modules included: Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical chemistry. These modules gave me a thorough understanding over the outreach of science in different aspects and where they may actually fit for possible uses. As well, a high emphasis was given over practical work for improvement of laboratory skills ranging from performing normal calculations to problem solving, troubleshooting in experiment protocols to animal handling for drug delivery to the same.
Main project: A market-based study was undertaken to help gain a closer look regarding the effectiveness, sales and feedback of different crack-heel medications.
• An early kickstart over the potential and the impact of pharmaceuticals on the society helped me cultivate a nature where I could study and implement my ideas for general well-being of all.
LIST OF SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
1. Kulkarni P, Rawtani D, Barot T. Formulation and optimization of long acting dual niosomes using box-Behnken experimental design method for combinative delivery of ethionamide and D-Cycloserine in tuberculosis treatment. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. 2019 Mar 20; 565:131-42. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects (Elsevier). Impact factor-3.1. Published on 3 Jan 2019
2. Kulkarni P, Rawtani D. Application of Box-Behnken Design in the Preparation, Optimization, and In Vitro Evaluation of Self-Assembly–Based Tamoxifen-and Doxorubicin-Loaded and Dual Drug–Loaded Niosomes for Combinatorial Breast Cancer Treatment. Journal of pharmaceutical sciences. 2019 Aug 1;108(8):2643-53. Journal of pharmaceutical sciences (Elsevier). Impact factor-3.3. Published on 14 Mar 2019
3. Vasvani S, Kulkarni P, Rawtani D. Hyaluronic acid: A review on its biology, aspects of drug delivery, route of administrations and a special emphasis on its approved marketed products and recent clinical studies. International journal of biological macromolecules. 2019 Nov 9. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules (Elsevier). Impact factor-4.7. Published on 7 Nov 2019
• Adobe Photoshop
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Proficient in creating timely lessons that can be useful for the students for quick learning.
• Preparation of SOPs, Performing Data entry tasks, Typing speed of 45+ WPM, Scientific data retrieval from various internet portals like SciFinder, Google Scholar, Pub med, Google Patents and STN, Thompson Reuters, IMS, Orange book, Espace-net etc.
• Writing timely report and presenting research studies in front of an expert scientific panel.
• Secured a place in the virtual issue titled “Most Original and Most Significant Scientific Findings” of the Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences for my research article on anticancer niosomes. (concealed information)
• Recipient of GFSU research fellowship for the year 2017-2018.
• Received a Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya scholarship in the year 2012 for securing first rank.
• Won 2nd Prize in Poster Presentation at National Seminar on Green Chemistry at Cambay Grand, Ahmedabad by Institute of R&D, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar.
Perfect! Pratik was very very helpful, I would definitely recommend him, top teacher even better guy. helped me big time. Always reliable to and answers your calls at any time of the day!!
The student was well versed with the topics and did an honest effort to brush up the concepts and gain a better understanding of the subject.
Pratik gave me SO much help, definitely recommend him. He knows his stuff and is highly reliable will always answer your questions at any time of the day. Top teacher and even better guy!
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£14||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£36||£58|
|10 hours||Not available||£59||£117|