To listen to the students first to learn what they want. Then, to inculcate the way of seeing the game with a winning mentality and in fair play. To understand the brainy part of the game first before practising further.
I am currently a masters student in Hospitality and Tourism and was previously an Assistant Accountant in a hotel. I have represented my company in inter company tournaments and played at the national level in my country for many years.
23/09/2019 to Present MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management
• Business Strategy and Finance
• The Tourism and Hospitality Industries
• Hospitality Operations Management
• Destinations: Contexts for Tourism and Hospitality
• Innovations in Hospitality
03/2013 to Present Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
• Level One – F1, F2, F3
• Level Two – F4, F5, F6, F7, F9
Diploma in Accounting and Business
08/2013 – 06/2017 BSc (Hons) International Business Finance
University of Mauritius
• Fundamentals of Finance, Corporate Finance, Quantitative Finance, International Finance.
• International Business, Business Strategy, Regionalism, International Trade.
• Principles of Taxation, International Taxation.
11/2012 Higher School Certificate
Collège du Saint Esprit
• General Paper (c)
• Economics (A)
• Accounting (A)
• Mathematics (B)
• French (a)
11/2010 School Certificate
Collège du Saint Esprit
English Language (3), Economics (2), Literature in English (6), French (1), Mathematics (2), Additional Mathematics (4), Principles of Accounts (1), Business Studies (3)
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Word
15/06/2018 – 31/07/2019 Veranda Tamarin Ltd, Assistant Accountant, Tamarin, Mauritius
Veranda Tamarin Ltd is a hotel situated on the west coast of Mauritius with surf and jazz as the driving themes. I worked in the accounting department where it was necessary to ensure that the proper timing of orders is respected for the kitchen and food and beverage departments to function properly and to make sure that suitable use is made of funds for relevant projects. Hotel re-opened in November 2018 after renovation works.
Main job responsibilities:
• Producing management accounts
• Analytical review
• Ratios and key performance indicators
• Approving purchase orders
• Journal entries
• Bank reconciliations
• Surprise checks
Also worked as a cashier for specific evening concerts organised by the hotel.
01/11/2016 – 27/11/2018 Veranda Tamarin Ltd, Accounts Officer, Tamarin, Mauritius
• Started when the VLH Group was taking over from the previous owner and worked during its closing for refurbishment purposes which started in April 2018.
• Main job duties included the daily banking, accounts payables, petty cash management, recording of invoices, bank reconciliations, journal entries, purchase orders and inventory take.
• Also helped the front office team and food and beverage team when short staffed during the taking over period until closure.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
22/09/2016 – 31/12/2016 Veranda Leisure and Hospitality, Mapou, Mauritius.
Intern in the Accounting and Internal Control departments.
08/06/2015 – 31/08/2015 New Edge Solutions Ltd, Moka, Mauritius.
Accounting Intern doing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables.
15/12/2014 – 27/12/2014 Candy Stores Ltd, Bambous, Mauritius.
Assisting the sales representative.
01/07/2014 – 31/07/2014 Haines Management Services Ltd, Port Louis, Mauritius.
Intern doing administrative works, preparation of annual returns and the related filing with the Registrar of Companies.
14/01/2013 – 31/03/2013 Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury, Grand Bay, Mauritius.
Intern in the Accounting, Store, Human Resources and IT departments.
• English, French and Creole.
• International Driving Licence.
• Former football player of Collège du Saint Esprit Football Team, during which time we were national vice champion twice in 2008 and 2011.
• I love football in all its aspects as it helps to develop a lot of different and important skills.
• I like tennis because it helps to develop skills that you are unable to develop in team sports.
• I have an interest in movies coming from various parts of the world as they help in virtually travelling.
tennis lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£27||£14|
|5 hours||Not available||£125||£70|
|10 hours||Not available||£240||£140|