- Which subject(s) do you teach?
o Business Mathematics and Statistics
o Computer Networks
o Computer Awareness
o Business Information Technology (BIT)
o Management Information Systems (MIS)
o Communication Business Technology
o Business Information Systems
o Communication Skills
o Office Practice
o Book keeping
o Use of Packages (Word, Excel and Access)
o Information Systems (ACCA – Old Syllabus)
o Organisation Behaviour
o Introduction to Business
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BCOM - Computers
MSC - Business Information Technology
QTS Stages 1 and 2
Diploma in Networking
- How much do you charge?
I charge reasonable travelling expenses. If I tutor more than one person I can give a group discount which can be negotiated.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach at home or can travel to students' homes as well. I can travel up to 10 miles.
- When are you available?
I am free over weekends and in the evening after 5pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I can teach from age group 5 to 20. GCSE and A Levels.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can provide online tutoring too for some of the modules.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Have been teaching for past ten years and have a lot of experience with one to one tuition.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I am applying for it.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Institute of Learning.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
My students have received Gold medals for Computing and Arithmetic modules in professionals exams.
• Bachelors of Commerce - Computing
• Masters in Business Information Technology, QTS 1/2, DTTLS
• CRB in progress
• Institute for Learning
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|