Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills.
* The MagiKats programme supports the Scottish Curriculum for Excellence.
* More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
* Classes are held all year round.
* MagiKats weekly workshops provide an instant boost.
* Core work (usually completed at home) provides steady consolidation.
* Students use a variety of hands-on resources to enhance their understanding.
* MagiKats students use a multi-sensory approach to learning.
* Special support available for exam preparation.
* Summer booster programmes are also available.
- Ages and Levels Covered
Extension, support and consolidation from early years to Highers, in age appropriate groups.
- Opening Times
Fridays & Saturdays 2:30-3:50pm
- Tuition Fees
Fees vary depending on the range of subjects studied, please call for details.
The Blackhall centre offers a friendly, welcoming and productive environment: students get an individual approach, working in small groups, taught by a mentor.
- About Us
Welcome to MagiKats Edinburgh (Blackhall), the second MagiKats Tuition Centre in Scotland and sister centre to our Leith Walk location. My Tuition Centre is an enjoyable, friendly and dynamic environment in which each student is treated as an individual. The MagiKats programme is carefully tailored to meet the specific needs of each child and is suitable for all ages from 4 to 16. As an experienced Maths and English tutor, I am passionate about helping the students achieve their full potential using the MagiKats programme. I strongly believe that adding the 'fun factor' to a child's education is essential for effective learning and MagiKats does so brilliantly. The MagiKats programme uses a variety of learning techniques, including 'hands-on' activities, games and individually tailored worksheets. This is effective when combined with my ability to provide stability and security to children who maybe lacking in confidence or just simply want to be challenged. The MagiKats tutors at my centre are carefully selected and fully trained. With working groups limited to a maximum of 6 students per tutor, tutors have the time to understand the child's individual needs and also monitor their progress carefully. All tutors are enhanced DBS checked. I am always available to welcome new students to my Tuition Centre and it is possible to visit the workshop by prior arrangement.
• Providing local tuition since 2013, proud to offer long term extension and support work from pre-school to National 4/5. Students build confidence and skills whilst earning stamps, prizes and awards.
• See our website for more details, testimonials and video of a workshop! Fully trained and experienced staff. Special programmes available over the summer and for exam preparation.
• Full clearance held by all staff, fully insured.
• Written by UK teachers in support of the Scottish Curriculum for Excellence, programmes for each individual student.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ecriture lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, gifted and talented lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|