I am an international opera singer with 20 years of teaching experience.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
-Opera and Classical singing : breathing support, vocal projection, diction/ articulation, vocal multi-tasking
- Musical theatre, pop and jazz singing : Musicianship, expression and style interpretation
- Stage craft : body language, acting, multi-tasking, body awareness, movement, confidence, stage fright
- Language coaching: Russian opera and song repertoire; Italian, French, German, Polish opera and song repertoire language coaching.
- Preparation for auditions, exams, concerts
- Sight singing
- Shared experience about the singing job market, practical and business issues of self-employment.
- Grades 1 to 8
- General musicianship
- Interpretation and styles
- Grades 1 to 8
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Post graduate Diploma in Performing Arts (Vocal faculty) at Royal College of Music, London
B.Mus, Jerusalem Music Academy, Israel (subjects: piano, singing, education)
Full matriculation diploma, GCSE and A Levels, Jerusalem School of Arts and Music, Israel
Music school, St. Petersburg, Russia (specialisation – piano and general musicianship)
Diploma course in Drama/Movement/Singing at English National Opera – 2003-2004
Master classes with Ruggero Raymondi, Leo Nucci, Montserrat Caballe, Sergei Lieferkus
- How much do you charge?
When teaching at home £40
When travelling locally £50
When travelling beyond 3 miles radius £80
More than one pupil in the same family 10% discount
- Where do you teach?
I like teaching at home. I have a lovely music room, with great acoustic to sing and a Yamaha piano to play.
I am happy to travel.
- When are you available?
I am flexible, and am available weekdays and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I can teach all ages and stages; ambitious professionals and amateur. It is all about discovering your voice.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I was lucky to study with great teachers and I took something precious from each of them; Like a jigsaw puzzle I created my own reliable vocal technique that sustains me through the demands of my international career, I love passing it on to my pupils.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Over the years I taught dozens of pupils of all ages, privately, in Master-classes and Workshops.
My priority is to care for their emotional well-being, my approach is individual to help fulfil each student individual potential.
In my teaching I cover all aspects like breathing, vocal projection, imagination, articulation, musical interpretation, language coaching, stage craft, care of the voice, preparation to auditions, performances, exams. I also accompany my pupils at the piano during lessons and exams. I always maintain a strong relationship with parents, the supporting mechanism behind every musician.
I am organised, disciplined and self-motivated. Over the years I have been managing my singing career, writing my own business and creative proposals and developed my own projects
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|