I will give lessons in biology and chemistry at GCSE and A-level. My lessons take advantage of mixed teaching methods depending on the lesson duration and qualification level. Generally, it will be tutorial-based working through problems, but I can also provide a lecture-style approach.
I am on my 2nd year and on track for a first class honours in BSc Biological sciences from imperial college London.
- I have been a personal tutor for nearly four years
- Taught a biology seminar course for cohorts of 70 students at a danish talent organisation.
- Taught an extracurricular biology module during a gap year at my previous high school
- Currently working part-time as an undergraduate teaching assistant at Imperial
- Bronze medalist at the international biology olympiad
- Finalist at the danish national chemistry olympiad
- Gold award from the international IGEM competition
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£35|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£175|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£350|