I am a patient and joyful chemistry graduate from Imperial College. Having gone through the stress that is A Levels / GCSEs, I know how to explain difficult concepts in the areas of maths, chemistry and German in a clear and understandable way — a way in which I wish more teachers do! The most important thing for me is for your understanding, therefore my teaching style is adaptable to suit your needs.
Despite not having any formal tutoring experience, students have come to me for my help in the past for explaining certain concepts clearer, and I have been able to deliver that support. I have completed a Qualified Tutors course, where many important topics pertaining tutoring were discussed, including safeguarding and adapting teaching style to suit individual needs. I am eager to help students become fearless in their subject!
£40 for two students in one session
– A Levels: Chemistry (A*), Maths (A), Biology (A), Psychology (A)
– EPQ Level 3 (based on forensic chemistry): A*
– Awarded the Sir Arthur Acland Prize for Excellence in Languages (for German essay)
– Qualification for Tutors (Tier 1) – given by Qualified Tutors
– Possess clean Enhanced DBS certificate (Child Workforce, Mentor to Young People)
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|