homework to be completed and sent over before each class, mock tests, extra notes that I used. I use interactive whiteboard just like a classroom. I will not only review your whole syllabus to ensure I deliver the best tutoring, but I will help you in exam technique.
1st Class at Imperial College London Masters in Chemistry.
Currently doing a placement with J.P Morgan in Sales & Trading. Founder of 2 start-ups and Head of Imperial College Investment Portfolio.
I have been tutoring for 3+ years in science, geography and maths; with all students achieving at least an A grade. I teach KS3- A level.
I always ensure I make my lessons both intellectually stimulating but also enjoyable.
All lessons include detailed notes on the topic, annotations, videos to visually represent discussion material, exam feedback, exam technique and homework once a topic has been completed.
I encourage all my students to contact me outside of lesson hours should they have any questions. I also ensure the lessons are stimulating, strict, and enjoyable.
RICCARDO PIERRE | (concealed information)4 | (concealed information)
Undergraduate student. Adept at making fast decisions and working under pressure. Successful at raising trading profits and conducting financial analysis. Looking to apply for an Msc in Finance 2021.
Imperial College London: Msci in Chemistry 2:1.
Laude College: A levels in Economics A, Chemistry A, Maths A and Biology A*.
E.I.C: IGCSE 10 A*-A including all Sciences, Maths and English.
Portfolio Manager | Imperial College Investment Society 01/2020 - Current
• Educated +600 members on 2-stage DCF, top-down and financial statement analysis, and Capital Markets.
• Conducted detailed bottom-up investment analysis, calculations and reports to manage Queens Tower Fund, and I have returned an alpha of +18% between Jun-July.
Summer Intern | CB Partners 06/2020 - 09/2020
• Generated quantitative reports to recommend corrective actions and improvements; which aided senior leadership and allowed the team to meet the needs of the client in short timeframes.
• Coordinated with several Pricing & Market Access teams to provide effective recommendations.
Investment Banking Analyst | Citi 06/2020 - 06/2020
• Conducted detailed DCF valuation analysis and comparable analysis to analyse M&A.
• Improved portfolio performance by analysing over/underweight positions against a benchmark index.
Proprietary Trader | Audacity Capital 05/2020 - Current
• Returned +£9,000 in the most recent crash by evaluated market trends
• Managing an institutional portfolio worth $15,000, providing efficient trading returns through advanced market analysis with python for data analysis and technical analysis.
Business Analyst Intern | AlphaGreen 06/2020 - 09/2020
• Aided investment decisions by tracking, analysing and interpreting trends in venture-capital data.
• Improved AlphaGreen’s market sales in the U.K, business intelligence and negotiation stance by conducting interviews with key business users to collect information on market landscape.
Trader | Amplify Trading 05/2020 - 05/2020
• Managed a $20mn fund in a team of 3 by analysing real-time data to conduct sector allocation.
• Bought and sold financial instruments in FX, Commodity and Equity markets.
• Generated record sales by implementing effective market-making tools and axing my positions.
Data Analyst Intern | KPMG 06/2020 - 06/2020
• Created various Excel documents to assist with pulling metrics data and presenting them to give concise understanding of best placement for needed resources for the client, whilst recommending changes.
• Synthesised current business intelligence data to produce reports and polished presentations.
Corporate Finance Intern | RSM 05/2016 - 06/2016
• Led monthly meetings with directors to analyse balance sheets and provide financial recommendations.
• Helped structure multi-million-pound deals in M&A and DCM by implementing statistical and valuation analysis through advanced modelling and analysed previous projects with similar capital deployment.
CERTIFICATIONS AND HOBBIES SKILLS
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£29||Not available||£29|
|5 hours||£145||Not available||£145|
|10 hours||£285||Not available||£290|